...to the Trip! (2)

Several quinjets, blended through the sky, glide peacefully as the pilots exchange conversation through their communicators. In the very front, it was the Guardians' ship, followed by the Avengers and Class 1A, with the other classes and year levels behind them.

Class A's quinjet was filled with chattering as the others enjoyed the ride while some were trying to figure out the devices or the layout of the quinjet.

Cyrus hovered a toy quinjet, in his hand as he lifted it, imitating the engine as he glide it over him. Fiamma followed through her brother's imitation as she and Eri played with their plush toys. Helios read a book he brought as their parents sat a row in front of them.

(A/n) read through her emails that were sent to her by her sister as Aizawa had his head resting on her shoulder, taking his nap. Unknown to him, Agni started styling his hair with Fiamma's hair accessories.

"Whoa...cool." Kota mutter under his breath as he stared out of the window, looking over at the clouds and the boundless sky as their quinjet steadied itself. 

"Look, Mama." (Y/n) smiled at him as Kota smiled back at her. He then hopped off and headed to where his playmates are as they continued playing.

(Y/n) continued to pet Dark Shadow, much to the shadow creature's joy and to the dismay of the others, including her cat, Loki as he growls, tail waving erratically as Dark Shadow purred, letting himself rest on her lap. (Y/n) turned to the window as she stared at the boundless sky, as she begun to immerse herself in her thoughts.

Dark Shadow turned to her when he felt her hand stopping petting him. Loki snarled at Dark Shadow as it retreated back to Tokoyami, to which Loki stuck out his tongue out before taking his rightful place on his beloved owner's lap. 

"Uh...hey, (N/n)." (Y/n) turned to see Todoroki, staring at her as he sat down on the empty seat beside her. Loki perked up as he saw Todoroki, making him growl but immediately calmed down when (Y/n) stroke his head.

"Hey, Shoto. What made you come here?" (Y/n) turn to him.

"You've been quiet since we left UA." Todoroki answered as his hand reach out to pet Loki, only to be nearly scratched by the feline.

"Loki." Loki blink, turning to his beloved owner upon hearing her disapproving tone. Loki then laid back down on his rightful place.

"What makes you say that, Shoto?"

"You've been quiet upon leaving UA." Todoroki said as this caught (Y/n) by surprise.

"O-oh... I-I hadn't noticed..."

"Is there something wrong, (N/n)?" (Y/n) sigh, making her lean her head onto her seat.

"It's...nothing." Todoroki noticed the slight hesitation in her voice when she answered. He wanted to ask but he might feel that he'd be invading your privacy.

"Not really... It's just, I was looking forward to this trip... but now, I feel like I'm gonna be sick to my stomach... I don't know..." (Y/n) said in an almost quiet tone.

These words concerned Todoroki as (Y/n) turn to the window, looking over the clouds and sky. There had been times that (Y/n) wouldn't hesitate to jump into danger in order to what she sees right. Making her UA's strongest and fiercest first year.

Until she said these words.

"(N/n)..." (Y/n) turns to him, gazing to his dual colored eyes.

"Yes, Shoto?"