Match 3 Conclusion

Fiamma's once soft gaze harden towards Honenuki and Iida's direction. Her hair begun moving as Honenuki held his ground, seeing that Fiamma was tilting her head.

'Knowing that she might use erasure, it'll be an easy victory for her. If I can get to soften the ground and solidify it, I might be able to restrain her.' Honenuki deduced. 

Fiamma's hair suddenly moved at a blink of an eye as it lunged at Honenuki at full force. Agni morphed, roaring at Honenuki as it grabbed him, pushing him to the wall behind him, causing a large explosion and rumbling.

"For an observative person, you didn't see that coming." Agni laughed, its voice was deep as it seemingly taunted Honenuki for his slow reaction. Iida's eyes widened upon sensing the vibrations from it. What's more terrifying was Agni hovering above him. He heard its low growl and chirping as the glowing empty red eyes stared at him.

"Hello, engine." Agni chuckled, baring its teeth at him. Fiamma stood there, still hugging and talking her plush toy, letting Agni handle the fight first before intervening. 

Honenuki stood up as Agni retreated back to Fiamma.

"I should've anticipated your attack, but then again... you don't approach like your brothers did. And since Iida's quirk has a time limit, I'll have a better chance in this face off with you."  Honenuki said, readying to use his quirk against Fiamma when,

"I wouldn't be so sure about that time limit, Mudman." Iida said. The ice begun to shake and crack as Fiamma and Agni anticipated this upon the small rumbling she felt earlier. Iida broke free as his speed increased, showing off his new move.

'10 minutes...' Fiamma heard Agni's thought as she nodded. Fiamma then dodged Iida's speeding advantage as her hair hardened, shielding her from the debris and dust while the tendrils firmly planted onto the ice, holding her ground. 

Agni saw Iida approaching them at full speed when it retracted the shield down and grabbed a hold of one of the pipes, dodging Iida within a split second. The cat plush toy slipped off as it  landed on to the ice, within Iida's route.

Fiamma extended her hand as a tendril managed to grabbed the plush toy before it could be torn to shreds by Iida's speeding attack. Agni morphed into a small hammock as the two of them stared down at the speeding Iida. They watched Honenuki soften the ice and sunk down, dodging Iida's incoming attack. 

"Fluff..." Fiamma's timid voice was filled with worry. She inspects her beloved plush toy for signs of tear, but she found none. 

"Fluff..." she sighs in relief. Fiamma then senses Honenuki swimming away from the vicinity underneath the mud. She and Agni stared at one another before nodding, already knowing what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Fia's getting pretty good when it comes to solo combat, doesn't she, Sho?" (A/n) smiled, watching her youngest at the screen. Aizawa nodded, while hiding his worry. Cyrus was being pampered by Midnight while Helios just sat down on the ground, looking at the screen.

"Hm...Maybe we should've let her leave the plush toy here before she went to the grounds..." 

"I'm sure it'll be fine."

"You're so fast, Iida!" Uraraka cheered, raising her fist.

"Recipro Turbo...It's way faster than Gran Torino." Midoriya muttered, staring at the screen.

"It's 'cause you started saying like 'Shoot Style', so Iida worked hard to get his individuality back." Mineta turned to Midoriya.

"I need to ask him to teach me how to kick again."