Grey Eyes

"Hawks?"

"It's me!" Hawks playfully waved his hands, giving her a small smirk. Peter looked between the two before tapping (Y/n)'s shoulder, making her turn to him.

"Yes, Pete?"

"Do you know him, (N/n)?" Peter nudged his head towards Hawks, who waved his hand before sliding back to his pockets, leaning against the wall.

"Not much. He's just the Number Two pro hero here. Tokoyami told me about him before since he had his work study with him."

"Yeah... But I did also sent you an offer for both internship and work study."

"Cool..." Peter muttered under his breath, his eyes had this little sparkle in them.

"Yeah, pretty much." Hawks shrugs his shoulders, winking at (Y/n), who tilted her head slightly.

"But um... shouldn't you be patrolling right now?" Peter raised a brow, suspicious at the presence of the pro hero in front of them.

"I was doing patrol... but then I decided to say a friendly greeting when I saw Marvel Maiden here... and a friend. You know, pro hero to future pro." Hawks chuckled, which Peter narrowed his eyes slightly at the pro in front of them.

"So... what's UA's Marvel Maiden doing here during the weekends?" Hawks ignored Peter, turning his attention to (Y/n), who was looking at the other side of the streets. Her (e/c) eyes scanned the streets, narrowing them.

"H-huh?" (Y/n) snapped out of her trance, turning back to Hawks as she blink her (e/c) eyes at him.

"I'm asking that what are you doing here during the weekends?"

"You answered his question earlier," (Y/n) nudged her head towards Peter, "so... you pretty much know where are going for today, Hawks."

"Sorry...But being a hero that I am, I answered the questions for you, maiden." Hawks said, giving her a wink once again. Peter narrowed his eyes at the pro hero to which he rolled his eyes slightly.

"Seems like we got some attention towards us, maiden." Hawks pointed his index finger at the several passersby, mostly fans of both the student and pro, stared at them. Some were whispering onto their friends, other passersby, others were taking videos and photos and others were...squealing?

"Are you surprised about this, maiden? Surely with your reputation, you got use to the attention." 

"I'm not really into attention from the public..."

"It makes her feel uncomfortable...!" Peter suddenly said, which caught both of them by surprise. Hawks quickly shrugged it off as (Y/n) nodded in agreement with him.

"Yeah... that's it. Anyways, we should probably get going now... There's a lot of stuff we have to buy and you have a lot of hero work to do, Hawks." (Y/n) clapped her hands, smiling. 

"Yeah... we should probably get going. We might take up with your time on your patrolling, Mr. Hawks." Peter added.

Hawks chuckles at his statement, shrugging his shoulders, ignoring Peter's suspicious expression towards him.

"Sure... I'll leave you two with your little trip. Have fun." Peter grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as they tried to walk pass Hawks. 

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Hawks' wing blocked (Y/n) from Peter, separating them. A few small feathers slightly pushed Peter a few meters from the two, before flying back to Hawks' wings.

"Here." Hawks handed her a folded piece of paper, which she took.

"Well, I'm off.  But, I do hope to see you once again, maiden." Hawks winked at her. He then flew upwards, leaving them speechless. Passersby walked away while others stayed before leaving as well.