Overhaul

The villains stared at the masked man in front of them as (Y/n) didn't move, analyzing the masked man, keeping herself hidden. She pressed another bead as her clothes turned to a tactical stealth suit as her skirt detached as she shifted it to a makeshift hood over her head, masking her face.  

"You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?" she heard Shigaraki said.

"Big fish? That's ironic... League of Villains." the male retorted at the group in front of him.

"What? Is that guy someone famous?" Magne asked, turning to Shigaraki.

"Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call, 'Yakuza'. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai."

"The young head of the Shie Hassaikai... So he's the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!" Magne gushed.

"Calm down, Magne. You're fangirling again." (F/n) said as he let out a small chuckled as (Y/n) saw the masked male's grey eyes scanning the area.

"'Organized crime'? How's he different from us?" Toga asked Mr. Compress above her. Mr. Compress then explained how the Yakuza thrive before the emergence of quirks, heroes and All Might until they became designated villain groups.

"Frankly, they're obsolete and should be a protected species."

"Protected species, huh? Well, he's not wrong."

"So, why is this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on a high because of All Might's retirement?" Magne asked.

"No, it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All For One." (Y/n) flinched as she heard this. The man begun talking about All For One's influence of the underside of the society and believed to be an urban legend by the elders. 

"In other words, right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?" Shigaraki got up from leaning against the wall.

"If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that... Are you here to challenge me? I'm the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power,  I'll crush the hero society starting with its head."

"Do you have a plan?" 

"A plan? You little... You came here to join us, didn't you?" 

"A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react? What are you going to do after you increase your forces? How do you plan to manage them in the first place? What kind of organizational chart are you trying to create? Starting with the Hero Killer: Stain, followed by Muscular and Moonfish. They were all first-class pieces, but you lost them right away, didn't you?" 

(Y/n) stayed silent as she listened in, keeping focus.

"You need a plan in order to achieve your goal. And I have a plan. I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you."

"Twice, don't bring other people before checking their intent." Shigaraki turned to Twice, making Twice flinched as the masked figure scanned the area. The other one started talking about his plan as everyone stood still.

"Go home." Shigaraki said as Magne unwrapped her magnet pole, engulfing the male with blue light as he was pulled towards Magne's weapon.

"I'm here because I don't want anything to be bound by anything! We will decide where we belong!" 

Then, (Y/n) noticed some veins appearing on Magne's upper body... until her upper body exploded, killing her.

(Y/n)'s eye widened as she brought her hand to cover her mouth, preventing herself from gasping as she saw Magne's legs fall to the ground.