Strange(r) Visit

Cyrus chased the Cloak around as he dodged class A and B, trying his best to capture the cloak. Korg managed to grab a hold of Cyrus as Cyrus tried to get out of the hold to which no avail. The cloak flew back to (Y/n)'s shoulder as Cyrus tried his best to free himself but to no avail once again.

"You're a lot feisty than Thor's sister's dog. And you're just a kid." Korg commented as he placed Cyrus into (A/n)'s arms. 

(A/n) patted her son's fluffy hair as he calmed down. (A/n) held Cyrus as her hair extended, carrying the tray of tea as she walk passed the classes A and B, who were in the dining area as (Y/n), Dr. Strange, Thor, Valkyrie, Miek and Korg sat down on the common area couch.

"Sho, could you..." (A/n) stopped as Aizawa turned his gaze to Cyrus, who was holding onto his mother.

"Sure." Aizawa lifted Cyrus, letting go of his mother as she walked to the common area, holding the tray to her hands. Aizawa turned Cyrus, facing his son with his usual stern expression while Cyrus stared at him with his usual curious yet upbeat expression.

"Stay with your siblings. And no more chasing the cloak." Aizawa instructed as Cyrus nodded. He lowered Cyrus as Cyrus walked back to his siblings, who were playing with (Y/n)'s cat. 

"Told you not to pounce." Helios said as he waved a toy at Loki, whose eyes dilated as he chased the toy.

"Hey, uh... What's with (Md/n)-sensei, Aizawa-sensei and those kids?" Kendo asked as she turned to some of the class 1A.

"Yeah, those kids seem close to them." TetsuTetsu pointed out as Kirishima turns to him.

"You guys don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"That they're married. And those kids," Kaminari pointed to the kids, "are their kids."

"We don't know about Eri... but they seem to treat her like their own." Jirou added.

"What?!" 

"They're married?!"

"Yeah. Present Mic just told us during the Halloween Hunt. We didn't knew the two of them were even married." Sero said, sipping his iced tea. Midoriya stared at (Y/n), tuning out the classes' chatter as his green eyes stared at the (h/c) haired girl.

'(N/n)...' Midoriya thought as he then remembered something. 

Unknown to him, Cyrus and Helios were staring at the students, specifically at Midoriya.

"You think he remembers the deal?" Cyrus whispered to his brother as Helios turns to him, red eyes narrowing at him.

"Maybe... then again, they're not the only ones who likes (N/n)."

"Yeah." Cyrus turns to him, black eyes blinking at him.

"Do you think big brother Shinsou's gonna be get to her first?"

"Do I look like a fortune teller to you?" Helios retorted at his brother, who just shrugs.

"Whatever." Helios turns back to the cat, who is currently being styled by their sisters with a pink ribbon on his head.

"What'd you think, Hel?" Cyrus whispered to his brother.

"I don't know... Let's just wait for a while till we know what he's planning. As well as the others. For now, let's just observe by the sidelines." 

"Gotcha." Cyrus whispered as he and Helios went back to their sisters, who were playing with Loki.

"I prefer big brother Parker though..."