Purple

(Y/n), in most days, woke up at the sound of her phone alarm. Pressing the alarm button, she sat up from her bed as her bed hair and tired expression was plastered on her face. She grabbed her phone and opened the screen.

Sunday. It was her free time but she had other plans for the day.

'Honestly, I'd rather stay in bed, but I promised Uncle Shota and Auntie.'

She thought as she got out of her bed and fixed the sheets and pillows, putting on her slippers and heading to the bathroom and wash herself. Once done, she headed to the kitchen, prepared her breakfast and some snacks for her training day. She pressed a bead as music begun playing in the background as she ate her breakfast.

________

Making sure that she had everything that she needed for the day, she got out of the front door and locked it behind her as she walked to the stairs of the apartment complex. Her trip to her school was a relaxing one as she stepped to the gates and scanned her ID.

(Y/n) entered the gates as she headed to the changing room. Slipping out of her casual wear, she put on a tanktop and leggings as she tied her hair to a ponytail. She grabbed her bag and headed out of the changing room as she headed to the gym.

"Yo! (N/n)!" An annoying voice greeted her as (Y/n) turned to see Present Mic and Midnight waving at her.

"Good morning, Uncle Hizashi, Aunt Nemuri."

"What brings you here today, (N/n)?"

"Training with Auntie and gremlin, and their new student."

"Ah, him. Eraser told me about him..." Present Mic nodded as he placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, "Just go easy on him, (N/n)."

"I plan to." Present Mic and Midnight chuckled.

"That reminds me..." Midnight suddenly spoke, "(N/n), do you like someone?" This question confused her.

"I like everyone, except the perverted ones."

"No, no. That's not what I meant. Do you like someone?" This made (Y/n) furrow her eyebrows and tilted her head as she tried to decipher what it means. Judging at the (h/c) haired girl's expression, Present Mic and Midnight stood there, amused and dumbfounded at the same time.

'The smartest and most elite first year student in UA, is deciphering a question about her love life.' They thought as (Y/n) shook her head and headed to the gym.

_________

"Sorry, I'm late!" (Y/n) called to her aunt, who was standing beside Aizawa and Shinsou. She ran to them as she set her bag against the wall and headed to where the three are.

"(L/n). Be more punctual next time." Aizawa scolded at the (h/c) haired girl as she nodded. Flare clapped her hands together as she faced Shinsou with her signature playful smile.

"Ok, Shinsou-kun. Allow me to introduce my niece, (L/n) (Y/n). She will also be your sparring partner and mentor for your training." Shinsou was baffled at this.

"She's your niece?" He asked the red-haired pro hero, who just nodded.

"Yep. Now," Flare turned to (Y/n) as she placed a hand at her shoulder, "try not to knock him out cold at his first day."