Kid (10)

(Y/n) and class 1A stood as they were outside the alliance building, waiting for the their teachers and a guest they were told by (A/n). Kaminari carried (Y/n), lifting her plush toy as (Y/n) tried to reach for it only for Kaminari to lift it higher, causing (Y/n) to pout at him while he cheekily grinned at her.

Jirou's earphone jack stabbed his ear as Yaoyorozu took (Y/n) from Kaminari's arms while Uraraka took the plush toy and gave it to (Y/n), who happily hugged her plush toy. 

"Thank you, Jiwo, Ocha, Momo..." (Y/n) said as the three girls gushed at her, crushing her to a bear hug.

'So cute!' The boys stared at the girls as (Y/n) tried her best to get out of the hug but to no avail. (Y/n) managed to squeeze herself out from the hug as she hugged her plush toy closer. 

"How long do we have to wait for them?!" Kaminari whined, groaning in annoyance as Mineta nodded in agreement.

"I agree. (A/n)-sensei and Aizawa-sensei should have a good explanation for making us wait for them." Iida said, waving his hand around, making the others nod in agreement.

"What's with class 1A?! Why are you all waiting outside?! How lame!" they turned to see Monoma, who was laughing maniacally and pointing at them, with class 1B behind him. Kendou knocked him out with a quick strike to the back of the neck as he fell to the ground.

"Class B's Monoma!"

"Not this again..."

"Why him?"

"Why now?"

Class 1B approached the others as (Y/n) stood there, tilting her head slightly while holding her plush toy close to her. (Y/n) blinked as she saw the leaves move slightly, causing her to follow it.

"Hey, what are you guys doing outside of your building, class A?" Kendou asked as Yaoyorozu turned to her. (Y/n) saw her cat, Loki, chasing a toy from her play tent as he chased after it, running around the students as (Y/n) followed him.

"Oh, (Md/n)-sensei informed us that we should wait for them outside since she and Aizawa-sensei had something." 

"That's quite strange."

"It is. But, (Md/n)-sensei is very enigmatic from the beginning, so that's a reason." Iida joined in their conversation as they talked about something. While the others begun to talk, (Y/n) watched her cat pouncing on a plush toy.

"We've been waiting for 20 minutes now! At least give us the hint already, (Md/n)-sensei!" Mineta yelled. 

They heard a small crackle to which an orange color glowed mid air as it expanded, catching everyone by surprise. (Y/n) stood up as she approached the glowing circle but failed since TetsuTetsu grabbed a hold of her, preventing her from approaching.

"Careful, (L/n). Don't approach it. You might get hurt from it." TetsuTetsu said as he hoisted (Y/n) in his arms. The others readied their quirks, preparing to fight. 

The portal expanded as Dr. Strange, (A/n), Aizawa and their kids stepped out of the portal, into the grounds, catching the students by surprise. The portal slowly disappear as (Y/n)'s eyes with surprise as she saw Dr. Strange. 

"Uncle Stephen!" (Y/n) happily greeted, waving her hands as TetsuTetsu placed her back to the ground. (Y/n) thanked TetsuTetsu as she turned and ran towards Strange, who lifted her as (Y/n) laughed.

"Hello, (N/n). It's good to see you again." Strange said, placing (Y/n) down. (Y/n) saw her cousins as they begun to run around, chasing each other. 

"It's good to see you too, Uncle Stephen." Strange nodded as he noticed the staring students as he leaned to (A/n).

"These are the ones you were talking about?" he whispered to (A/n) as Aizawa stood beside (A/n) as she nodded.