Fight

"Stop that! She's only 3!"

"She's only 3, but this is for our future! She's the key to our true future!!"

"This is NOT for our future! This isn't about that anymore! And she's a human being, not a weapon!"

"This is something bigger than that! And bold of you to assume that you weren't also considered as a weapon by your own father!"

"I won't let her experience the same path that I had. Especially that came from her own father!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't be scared, (N/n). You know what we always say; Hesitation is a sign of..."

That voice...

"Weakness..."

"Very good. I want you to remember those words. Always say that to your self, even if when your down. Remember those words, okay?"

That same voice...

"Okay..."

"Come on, let's get you to bed..."

It's... familiar...

"Mmm... you won't leave me?"

"No... never. Remember, even if I leave, I'll always think of you..."

Where are you...

"Will you remember me if you forgot about me?"

I remember you...

"Always... cause I'm with you,"

"Till the end of the line..."

Wait!

Please!!

Don't leave me!

No!

Wait!--

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) jolted awake as she sat up on her bed. Loki was startled as he woke up from the sudden movement. (Y/n) was breathing heavily as she stared wide eye at her bed, her fingers ran through her hair as she brought her feet to the floor as she sat down.

"It happened again..." she mumbled under her breath as she stood up. She headed to her balcony and slid her glass door open. She stepped out to the balcony as she felt the cool night breeze. She scanned the area from her balcony as she saw smoke emitting from Ground Beta as she felt the ground slightly shake.

(Y/n) went back inside her room as she slip on her bracelet and pressed a bead. She went back to the balcony as she then climbed off of the balcony railing and jumped off. Energy engulfed her lower half as she flew off to Ground Beta.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) landed on a small alleyway, near proximity of the fighting boys. She crept closer to the exit of the alleyway as she saw the two boys standing there, talking.

"Why did I end up having to chase up after the back of someone who was always behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get so strong... and got acknowledged by All Might? Why is it that you're his sidekick?!" Bakugou stood up, looking down to the ground.