Clash! Class A vs Class B!

A strong gust of wind blew as (Y/n) appeared at a barren area. She looked around to see no one. It was a barren and desolated area that no presence can be felt. She scanned the area, seeing several moving shadows.

"(Y/n)..." she heard someone call out to her. 

"(Y/n)..." it was getting closer. She tried to find the source but found no one.

"(Y/n)..." she was about to run but her legs where frozen in place.

"(Y/n)..." this time, it was numerous. It kept on calling out her name as the shadows started to move closer to her.

"(N/n)." she turned to see a female figure in front of her. Her eyes was covered by shadows while blood ran down from her head down to her chin. Blood also stained her clothes.

"Soon." (Y/n) tried to speak but found that her mouth was sealed shut. Her fingers brushed up to the lips, feeling the absence of her lips. She begun to hyperventilate, trying to tear her lip only for it to fail.

"You will...be...forged!" the girl roared, a horrifying and twisted face appeared.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) gasped then sat up, panting heavily and hands were shaking. She felt something stir in her stomach as she ran up to her toilet, puking out. A few minutes later, she stopped vomiting, washed her face with cold water and wiped the remaining traces of vomit from her mouth.

"What the hell was that..." she mutters, heading out of her restroom and to her mirror. She saw her body covered in sweat, hair disheveled and eyes red. She drank the bottle of water by her dresser.

"I should...stop thinking about that... We have school in the morning..." (Y/n) fixed her hair then wiped the sweat. She then searched for something in her dresser. She found a medication bottle and took out a pill and popped it into her mouth. She placed the bottle back to its hiding spot, sat down on the bed and waited.

"It's not working..."

"I can't sleep...guess I have to do this..." (Y/n) laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. A few seconds later, her astral form projected itself out of her body. 

"I'll just let my physical body rest while I try to keep my mind together..." (Y/n) said. She then stayed in her astral form until sunrise.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my..." (A/n) gasped, seeing her niece's tired face. (Y/n) had met up with (A/n) by her cubicle in the faculty office upon the school doors opened. (A/n) was in her cubicle, starting her day working on her paperwork for the school, her agency and for the other places, like the Avengers Compound and (M/n)'s agencies.

"You feeling okay, (N/n)? Do you want to head to Recovery Girl's infirmary and lay down for the day?" (A/n) stood up, cupping (Y/n)'s face, inspecting.

"Auntie, it's alright... but I do need your help."

"Oh? What do you need Auntie's help for?"

"Can you do some fire healing on my head?"

"Fire healing? This is the first time you asked me this kind of help. Did something happened?"

"I just...had a headache..." (A/n)'s face contorted into a worried expression as she saw the tired expression on her niece.

"Okay. I'll do fire healing. But if something happens again, I'll have Recovery Girl look into your problem...maybe you just lack some sleep or stressing yourself."