Trip to Start

(A/n) bid farewell to Aizawa as she gave him a small peck on cheek before heading to the faculty office. She went inside and greeted her co-teachers, heading to her desk, only to see a stack of paperwork on her desk. She took a piece of paper and looked over its contents.

"It's finally here. Looks like it won't be easy for this paperwork." (A/n) sighed as she sat down and begun signing the stack of papers.

Her co-teachers left for their respective subjects as she continued on signing the papers. Once done, she stacked them properly as she place her pen back to her pen holder. She stood up from her desk, stretched her arms and took the papers and headed out of the office.

"Hi, Mommy!" (A/n) turned to see Cyrus waving at her. He ran up to her as he hugged her legs, carefully not to trip her or cause the stack of paper in her hands to fall down.

"Cy? What are you doing here at the campus building? And where are your siblings?"

"I was bored of watching so I decided to head out and went on a little adventure here!" Cyrus admitted, giving his mother a cheeky smile.

"Ryan and Shane got you bored? I thought you and your siblings love Buzzfeed Unsolved?"

"Yeah...but it's a replay so I know what will happen next... So, I got bored! Plus, Uncle Tony and the Avengers are busy and Big Brother Harley won't let me hang out with them since I tried to steal his potato gun and Big Brother Peter's mask."

"Well, there are the reasons why. And besides, you should not be here, okay? It's still class hours. (N/n) won't be back at the dorms until later and your father is still teaching in the classroom." (A/n) ruffled his red and black hair, making Cyrus pout.

"But I wanna see (N/n)! And Papa!"

"You know the rules firefly. And I have to hand out these forms in each class in each year level."

"I wanna help! Please Mommy! Please!" Cyrus gave her his best puppy dog eyes to which (A/n) raised a brow at her son, she gave in and handed him a few of the papers she's carrying.

"All right firefly. You can help me. But, you have to be near my vicinity at all times and no running around the hallways." Cyrus nodded and smiled at his mother as they headed to various classrooms, handing out the forms.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi, Uncle Zashi! Hi, sleeping Papa!" Cyrus greeted as he and (A/n) stepped into 1A's classroom. The students were surprised to see them as (A/n) greeted her students before her friend.

"Flare-sensei! Cyrus!"

"Good morning, kids." (A/n) turns to the yellow sleeping on the corner.

"Looks like he fell asleep on the corner again." Cyrus rushed to his sleeping father as he softly plopped himself onto the sleeping teacher.

(A/n) raised her hand a bit as the chattering died down. Cyrus was poking his sleeping father as Aizawa turned, letting Cyrus to continue on poking his father's face.

(A/n) turned her gaze to her niece, who was gave her a smile to which (A/n) returned a smile and giving her a nod.

"Sup, Flare and little matchstick! What brings you two here?" Present Mic asked.

"I'm here to hand out these forms for the students for an upcoming event in 3 days. And Cyrus just tagged along with me." (A/n) placed the papers on the podium.

"Oh, the paperwork's now done?" Mic asked to which (A/n) nodded.

"Yes. Principal Nezu just need to discuss it as an announcement, or just the teachers... Just hand these forms to the students. This will be their guide on the upcoming event."