Match 3

"I have no intentions of pity when it comes to battle, Mother." Helios said, staring at the screen with his usual expression. Loki(cat) was in Helios' embrace as Cyrus tried to take the cat but failed as Helios turned his body away from him.

"But have the intention of minimizing the damages, firefly." (A/n) said, letting out a small giggle at her son, petting his black hair. Cyrus and Fiamma saw the destruction their oldest sibling left during his match with Class A and B, which was quite terrifying enough for those who thought of underestimating the triplets.

"The damage was bad this time, huh? It's completely different from the first match." Shinso said.

"This is what training in the hero course is like. But they might've gone a little overboard, especially Helios." Aizawa said, turning to where Helios is. Helios sees his father's stare.

"Fukidashi! Kendo! You already know this, but keep the damages minimum!" Vlad said through the mic.

"Yes sir!"

"Sorry!"

"Vlad, when will Komori's mushrooms disappear?" Aizawa approached Vlad, who turned to him.

"It'll likely be another two hours." Vlad answers. "Considering that your oldest had burned most of the mushrooms, it'll be dangerous especially with the fumes from the burnt mushrooms and some of the structure of the pipes." Vlad added.

"Then, we change locations." Aizawa suggested, turning to (A/n), who nods at him.

"Shall we take a break?"

(Y/n) stood up from her levitation, stretching her arms high up, trying to get rid of the soreness from sitting cross legged. Her 'M' headdress was taken by Cyrus, who was then forced to hand it over to his mother. 

Her calm expression was highlighted by the sunlight as some of the students secretly glance at her, watching her smile. Then the peace was disturbed by Monoma's laughter.

"The second match was a complete victory for Class B, huh? Like at the school festival, Class B will win in the end! But there's no need to feel frustrated about it, Class A. It's just that the differences of our abilities have been made clear!" Monoma taunted Midoriya's team as Rocket took out a baton and tased the blonde boy.

"You forgot to mention that your class was single-handedly defeated by a seven year old boy, Kazoo Kid." Rocket said, sheathing the baton. (Y/n) dragged the boy to his classmates and left him there.

"Stay." (Y/n) said to Monoma, patting his head before turning and walking to her classmates. No one noticed the faint blush on Monoma's face when (Y/n) patted his head as he had his head down. And there were those who were unhappy when (Y/n) made that gesture.

"Rocket, when did you wake up? I thought you said to wake you up when you 'cared'." (Y/n) said smiling, which quickly frightened the others.

"Just a few minutes ago. Your aunt woke me up in case my match comes." Rocket said, scratching his head, frustrated. (A/n) gave him a glare which he shrugs off.

Fiamma ran up towards (Y/n), who gladly let the little girl hug her. Loki(cat) laid comfortably in (A/n)'s arms, carefully observing the chattering students while keeping a close eye on his beloved owner.

(Y/n) approached her teammates with Fiamma tagging along her. She took a peek at Midoriya's notebook, fascinated by the new notes written by him.

"Deku, you've grown a lot. Like (N/n)." Uraraka said.

"I hope so." said the green haired boy.

"Nowhere near as much as me, though." Mineta said.

"I don't see it." Ashido said, raising her hand a bit, implying his height.