Trouble

The students from the other schools surrounded class 1-A, with the intention to kill. They immediately threw their foam balls at them as Midoriya jumped up.

"Shoot Style!" he kicked a ball as the kick sent a strong wind force, blasting the balls away from them. (Y/n) engulfed all balls as her body begun to float, levitating the balls with her as she gave the other students a smirk, making them froze in their spots.

The foam balls were sent towards the other students with brute force as energy added momentum on the attack, causing several blasts and explosions on the ground. (Y/n) eased her landing as everyone in her class begun destroying the foam balls.

(Y/n) saw Shindo grasping the ground as she felt uneasy with his expression.

"Maximum Force! Tremoring Earth!" the ground begun to break as (Y/n) and her classmates were separated. (Y/n) engulfed her hands with energy as she eased her landing as her energy shield protected her from falling debris. She felt arms wrapped around her waist as she looked to who the person was.

"Shoji?!" (Y/n) protected herself and Shoji from falling debris as the two of them crashed on the ground.

"Are you all right, (Y/n)?" Shoji asked, removing his arms around her.

"I'm alright, thanks." (Y/n) looked at the surroundings.

"Seems like we're separated into a city." (Y/n) stood up as she spotted three figures not far from them.

"Yaoyorozu! Jirou! Asui!" the two of them ran towards the three girls. They turned to see her and Shoji.

"(Y/n)! Shoji! You're okay!" Jirou said as they nodded. (Y/n) scanned the area as Yaoyorozu pointed to the building.

"Let's take refuge in that building, it's not safe to be out in the open." she suggested as the others nodded. (Y/n) felt that someone was watching them as she eased herself but prepared in case of an ambush strategy.

"Hopefully no one's inside here." Shoji said as they walked through as they got to a side wall window. (Y/n) felt uneasy as she scanned the area, her energy slowly seeped into the floor and walls, scanning the floors of the building. (Y/n) felt several presence by the other areas in the building.

"See any of our classmates?" (Y/n) asked Shoji to which he shook his head.

"No luck." Jirou was listening to the walls with her earphone jacks as Yaoyorozu thinks of a plan.

"Maybe we should take care of ourselves first if we want to pass and find the others, kero." Asui suggested, touching her chin as Yaoyorozu nodded.

"She's correct. Less than half of the spots remains, so we should just keep going." Yaoyorozu added as Jirou shushed them.

"I hear footsteps, four people taking the stairs ten floors below. They're heading up here." Jirou said in a serious tone.

"Only four? They must be planning something." (Y/n) said.

"Or maybe they're just taking refuge like us." Asui pointed out.

"I don't think that's the cas--AGH!" Jirou suddenly yelped in pain as she fell back, clutching her ears.

"Jirou!" Shoji listened in as Yaoyorozu rushed to Jirou's aid.

"There's music playing, it must've shocked Jirou from the blast. They must've planned this." Shoji said as the windows suddenly cracked. (Y/n) saw this as she closely examined the windows.

"The cracks are from the outside, they're trying to prevent Shoji from using his eyes." (Y/n) said as Shoji nodded.

'They're predicting our moves, using the weaknesses as an advantage to keep us in bay. They must've have someone with a sharp strategic analysis... or with high intellect-related quirk.' (Y/n) thought.