Triple Trouble

It was a peaceful weekend as inside Gym Gamma, class A begun warming up as (Y/n) stretched her arms, hands and legs, making sure her quirks and body are warmed up for the combat training. As (A/n) had instructed to the class, combat training will be different from what she had intended for the students, to which she and Aizawa had decided to change.

Much to the class' suspicion and terror, since it was (A/n). 

"(N/n)." she flinched, manifesting a small dagger as she turned and pointed the sharp tip, only to see Todoroki, catching both of them by surprise.

"Shoto! You scared me." (Y/n) quickly lowered her weapon as she dropped the dagger to the floor. She then check his face for any signs from the sudden action she did, to which she sighed in relief.

"Sorry about that, Shoto." (Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck, smiling sheepishly at him, "Reflexes."

"Don't worry about it. I have something to tell you." he said, hiding his nervous tone. This caught the others' attention as (Y/n) blinked at him. 

"Sure. Go on." (Y/n) said as Todoroki took a deep breath and exhaling as his dual colored eyes. The others glared at him as Bakugou growled, walking towards them as Todoroki stared into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"I was wondering... about the--" 

"(N/n)!" his sentence was cut off when (Y/n) was suddenly jumped by Cyrus.

"Cy!" Cyrus giggled as he hugged his cousin with pure joy on his face. He then turned to Todoroki as Cyrus' black eyes darken, replacing his joyful expression with a smug expression on his face as he tightens his grip onto (Y/n). 

His smug expression turned to the others as they felt uneasy from the 7 year old's expression. 

(A/n), Aizawa, Helios, Fiamma, Eri and Mortale walked into the gym building with the girls holding (Y/n)'s cat. Mortale just had this calm smile on his face as the others, with the exception of his older niece, unsettling. Cyrus hugged (Y/n) one last time before running back to his parents and siblings. 

"Alright, let's get this training started." (A/n) said as she turned to their students.

"You'll all be conducting the combat training Gremlin and I had informed you about." (A/n) said as Aizawa groaned at the nickname, making Mortale stifle a laugh. 

"This will also serve as a combat simulation for the ones you all be fighting; meaning the ones you are fighting are taking this combat training as part of theirs. Kinda similar to your Battle Trials on your first week. Are there any questions before we proceed?" (A/n) turned to Iida who was raising his hand high.

"(Md/n)-sensei!"

"Proceed, Iida." 

"We, as a class, would like to know who are we going to fight." the class nodded in agreement at Iida's statement as (A/n) turned to Aizawa as he shrugs his shoulders. 

Mortale saw the pleading expression of the students, did a zipper gesture on his mouth, indicating his silence as he already knew what is going to happen. 

'This should be fun.' Mortale thought, oranges eyes glisten with mischief.

"You'll be fighting," 

"Us!" Cyrus yelled, raising his fist as a bright smile appear on his face. He, Helios and Fiamma stepped forward.

There was silence... then...

"What?!"

"Them?!" Helios winced as he covered his sister's ears from the loud yell from the surprised class.