Onward... (1)

(A/n) handed out a coffee cup for her husband and a paper bag containing some fresh donuts for the kids as she sat down next to Aizawa, taking a sip of their coffee as they waited for the students, other teachers and the transportation by the grounds, enjoying the peaceful morning.

"What a peaceful morning..." (A/n) smiled, holding her coffee as Helios, Fiamma and Eri took out and ate some of the donuts.

"Tell me about... when was the last time we had this kind of peaceful morning?" Aizawa asked, taking a sip.

"We have a lot of this peaceful morning, Sho... we just got busy with work."

"Oh... Still, it would've been nice if Cyrus wasn't so...energetic every morning, (A/n)." the couple took a sip of their coffee, enjoying the peaceful morning.

They then heard Cyrus' laughter as they saw him run around carrying Cap's shield over his head, with Loki and Groot over it. Helios, Fiamma and Eri watched in amusement at their brother's attempt to escape the blonde super soldier while eating their breakfast donut.

"Can't blame him though, Sho. He's been like that since he was 2 years old though."

"Agreed... Though he got it from you..."

"Yeah."

The couple watched their son run around with the shield, carrying Groot and Loki as (A/n)'s hair raised, lunging forward as it engulfed Cyrus, restraining the energetic boy, making him drop the shield as well as Loki and Groot.

"Ma!!" Cyrus pouted at his chuckling mother as she pulled him towards them.

Seeing the look on his father's face, Cyrus gave in as his mother patted his head and set him down beside his siblings. Cyrus pouted as he took a donut and ate it, still pouting.

Steve thanked (A/n), picking up his shield as the other Avengers arrived. The students and other faculty members then followed as (Y/n) picked up her cat, greeting it with a scratch under his chin, which made Loki purred happily. Kota held his mother-figure's hand tightly as (Y/n) patted his head.

"Looks like you guys got here before us." The other faculty approached the two pro heroes to which (A/n) simply shrugs her shoulders.

"So... where's the transportation, (Md/n)?" Snipe asked.

"They told me that they should be here by now..." (A/n) answered as the Avengers approached them.

"Well, since the transportation hasn't arrived yet, why don't we have a chat for a few more minutes, in case of this trip." Principal Nezu said.

"This field trip of yours is somewhat of a suicide mission, (A/n)." Bucky said, which made the others nod in agreement.

"It is and it still is." (A/n) nodded in agreement.

"And this wasn't my idea, Barnes... you all know well how my family are when it comes to my line of work as well as (Y/n)'s life here. So they want to see her after so long." (A/n) clarified.

"Still..."

"Your homeland has the strictest entry than Wakanda's and even if they got into the shores or borders, they still have to look out for the warriors in the borders and waters." Natasha added, as the others nodded.

"Well, I'm not going to face death just for this trip." Rhodey said, raising both his hands.

"Come on, at least give it a chance. This is the first time that (Y/n) have never set foot back home since 12 years ago... and besides, you are all granted full protection by Mother so it cannot be overturned." (A/n) assured them, making them sigh in relief.