Meeting

The teaching faculty members of UA were waiting in the meeting room as they sat down, shaking in their seats as they were terrified to meet with the extended family of (Y/n), as well as her mother.

"I'm backing out!" Present Mic yelled as he tried to run to the door, but was stopped by Eraser's capturing weapon. 

"Not this time!" 

"Let me go! It's been years and I'm still afraid to face them!"

"Suck it up and face your fears!"

The two battled each other as Present tried to run away while Eraser pulled his capturing weapon, never letting go. The other pro heroes watched in amusement as the two fought. Their small fight stopped as they saw the door to the meeting room open.

The door opened to reveal two female bodyguards, wearing a black slim dresses adorned with beads, black stockings and heels. They stepped aside as a male guard, wearing a black suit and shoes, entered the room, carrying a large case in his hand as it moved to front seat of the meeting table, placing the case effortlessly onto the table.

Present Mic and Eraser got back to their seats as the male guard opened the cases as he pressed a bead on his bracelet, the case begun to light up as he stepped to the back of the room. The three saluted as the hologram screen appeared, splitting to four screens, each for a relative present.

"Hello, UA! It's been a while!" A chirpy male greeted. 

"Tch." A hostile woman greeted.

"Hello."  A monotone male greeted.

"Long time no see, dear." A soft motherly tone greeted.

"It's nice to meet you again." The teachers bowed. 

"It's nice meeting with you too, UA faculty. Now, I assumed that this meeting is something to do about your proposal sent to us, correct?"

"Y-yes." 

"Good." 

"M-may I ask a question?" Principal Nezu intervened.

"Ask." the hostile woman said, glaring at the principal.

"Um... May I ask w-where are t-the other f-family m-members?"

"Hmm... Oh! My husband and other children are busy right now, (A/n) is still recovering but she will be back in her feet in no time and (M/n) will be attending shortly. She just needs to finish some errands. So we'll be attending this meeting for them."

"I s-see. Thank you f-for the i-information."

"You're welcome. Now, to the matter in hand, your proposal stated that you will be having a dorm system for your students, correct?"

"Yes Madam."

"Speak up!" The hostile tone yelled, frightened the pro heroes. Present Mic was on the verge of fainting.

"YES MADAM!"

"Now now dear sister, let's not be hostile towards them. They're our little (N/n)'s guardians. Let's treat them with a little respect, just for once." the chirpy male said, teasing his older sister, who glared at him.

"Shut up, little brother."

"Ok."

"Now to the matter at hand. We decline the proposal. We'll be taking (N/n) back here." the monotone male said. This shocked the pro heroes.