Her Return (1)

The cousins had a heartwarming reunion as they decided to have a picnic in the park, to which the students were invited but felt out of place due to the strong aura the cousins emit, even the youngest ones, but they pose no threat to them.

The strongest aura they could feel; was (Y/n)'s.

Which was odd since (Y/n) is calm and happy, who was finally talking to her cousins in person after so many years of being away from them. The sight of her interacting, joking as well as laughing with them was a sight to see.

'She looks so...perfect...'

"How are you in your school?"

"We heard from Auntie (A/n) that you guys encountered villains."

"Villains?!! Oh no!!"

"Let me at them!! I wanna blow them up!!" 

"Wah!!" Eris, Persephone, Blake and Blaze cried, holding onto her.

"See that?! You guys made the kids cry!"

"Hey! I didn't made them cry!"

"With your hideous face, you did!" and with that, another bickering started.

The students watched on the unfolding chaos just a few meters away from them as the triplets, Kota, Eri and Morgan ate some cookies, watching the chaos while the others were utterly terrified and speechless.

"We fight almost everyday... this is normal." Helios said, as if he read the students' thoughts.

"Yeah... this is just plain old bickering." Cyrus added. He saw Eri getting scared as he handed her a large cookie, which she gladly took.

"That..." the students pointed to the bickering cousins, "...is normal?" 

"Yeah... didn't we just told you a few seconds earlier?" Cyrus and Helios tilted their heads at them, furrowing  their brows.

"At least they didn't try to kill each other." they watched as the oldest cousins smacked their younger siblings' heads, stopping them from tearing each other.

"What was that for?!!" 

"You guys are being annoying and embarrassing!"  the oldest scolded at their younger siblings, glaring mostly at the annoying ones.

"You guys are mean! Like grandpa!" the youngest ones pouted. The others noticed the older cousins, having hearing that word, it ticked them off. 

"Hey, we should try to get along today... after all, we have our cousin back." Andromeda says. This seem to calm everyone down, which everyone felt uneasy and relaxed.

"Yeah..." the cousins noticed (Y/n), deep in her thoughts.

"(N/n)... you okay?"

"H-huh?... Oh yeah... I just... Is it still at the--"

"Yes... it never left there." Arthur said, giving her a small nod. (Y/n) muttered a small 'thank you' to him, putting down her cup and standing up.

"(N/n)? where are you going?" Midoriya asks, the others were also curious to where she was going.

"I'm... gonna visit someone..."

"Do you want us to--"

"Just... stay here... I just want to visit on my own... I'll be back in a few minutes or so." (Y/n) politely decline,  hugs Kota and Eri, smiles at her friends before heading off to somewhere. The others saw her walk away, but then felt multiple strong auras as they turned to the cousins.

"Since you guys are our 'honored' guests...why don't we all have a chat...?" Thana's voice was a combination of malice and welcoming.

"Shall we?"