Scoop on 1-A

"Don't just stare at that. Get your files together!"

"Yes, ma'am!" 

Hero Name: All Might. 

He became partners with the genius, David Shield, and the unstoppable One Woman Army, the hero who gave up her rank as number 3; Queen Marvel and came into the limelight at the world level. 

After returning to Japan, he started his own agency and as the immovable number one hero and Symbol of Peace--

"No, no! No one'll buy our newspaper with a bland article like that! We need a scoop the likes of which have never been seen before! We're already the last ones to put out a special issue on All Might's retirement..." The Editor-in-Chief said.

"All of All Might's acquaintances are tight-lipped..."

"It's your job to do something about that. What do you have on the last villain All Might fought?"

"All I know is that he's the mastermind behind the League of Villains--"

"You can't just wait for stories to fall into your lap! You have to go after them!"

"Oh, dear... The editor-in-chief doesn't look good when she's mad. You're so pretty, it's a waste." A man said, leaning on the door.

"Oh. Tane. Long time no see."

"Editor-in-Chief... I've got a good story..." he winked.

________________________________________________________________________________

"No, looking at his words carefully, he's already decided on who that is." the editor-in-chief smiled.

"And you already have an idea of who that is, don't you?" 

"At first, I thought it'd be one of UA's Big Three, the third year, Togata. He also regularly visits the agency run by Sir Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick."

"It could totally be him!"

"However, it appears All Might and Sir Nighteye have parted ways. And I haven't had any information saying the two have contacted each other.

"What about Queen Marvel?" one of the staff asked.

"It's been nearly 12 years since the public has even seen her. Despite the international missions she's been handling during those years, no one was able to get a good scoop out about her and her partnership with All Might before her sudden hiatus years ago. Although, I've heard that her daughter is also attending UA, as a first year."

________________________________________________________________________________

"A newspaper?"

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." Aizawa said.

"Isn't that amazing, (N/n)? Deku?" Uraraka asked with excitement to the (h/c) haired girl and green haired boy beside her.

"Yeah." 

"It's kind of embarrassing." Kaminari said.

"Why?" Kirishima asked.

"The sports festival broadcast around the country, right?" Ojiro answered.

"Mina, we'll be in the paper! We've gotta look our best!" Hagakure jumped with glee.

"Yeah!"

"You don't have to do much, though, Hagakure..." Jirou said.

"Don't get too excited." Aizawa said in a stern tone, causing the students to become silent. (A/n) giggled as she stared at her students as well.