Shopping (2)

The next day came as the class 1-A students, with the exception of Todoroki and Bakugou, went to the mall together. (Y/n) stood by her classmates, looking down at her list by her hand as she looked up.

(Y/n), alongside her classmates stood by the center of the mall as everyone in the mall saw the group.

"Are they the UA first years?"

"Wow!"

"They're so cool!"

"I saw them during the sports festival!"

"Awesome!"

"Hey, is that (L/n)?!"

"Really?!"

"Wow! She's so cool!"

"She's even prettier in person!"

(Y/n) was oblivious to the praising comments towards her since she's focused on her list, but several of her classmates heard this.

Some of them decided to split up as the only ones left were Midoriya and (Y/n). Midoriya glanced at the (h/c) girl beside him as he fell his face becoming warmer, heart beating faster, face becoming a blushing mess as he stood there, trying to keep his composure.

"(N-n/n)! W-what w-will you be needing for the trip?" Midoriya asked or better much, stuttered. (Y/n) turned to the stuttering boy beside her.

"The usual things needed for the trip. And some cat food and treats for my cat."

"Y-you have a cat?"

"Yeah. I named him Loki."

Midoriya nodded as he was about to ask (Y/n) if she wanted to look for the needed items together... When she was suddenly grabbed by the other girls.

"We're taking her from you, Midoriya!" Ashido said as she dragged (Y/n) away from the stunned Midoriya.

"I'll meet you back here later, Izuku!" (Y/n) yelled as Midoriya stood there, silently as he watched his classmate/crush being dragged away, much to his shock and disappointment.

"Ok..."

______________________

(Y/n) searched the racks as she slid the hangers, looking for the perfect one.

"(Y/n)-chan, you should try this, kero." Asui said as she presented her a (f/c) one piece swimsuit.

"Then try this!" Hagakure chimed in as she handed (Y/n) a white two piece swimsuit with pink floral pattern.

"Maybe this is your style." Ashido appeared as she handed (Y/n) a pink one piece swimsuit with ruffles.

"This should be perfect for you, (L/n)." Yaoyozoru gave her an orange bikini with white stripes.

"How about this one, (N/n)?" Uraraka handed her a soft pink one piece swimsuit, adorned with floral designs.

"What about this one?" Jirou handed a red bikini with ribbons on the sides.

"I think I should try them on first to see if you guys got it right..." (Y/n) sheepishly said as she headed to the changing room.

"Ok!"

(Y/n) changed into the first swimsuit, which was Asui's. She got out of the changing room as she presented her first choice to her classmates.

"Wow!"

(Y/n) stood there, as her female classmates complimented her.