... (pt.3)

Hello my sweet munchkins,

my beloved dearies, 

my adorning readers, followers, fellow fans and writers...

In this special announcement, I will be presenting this special little chapter.

I am celebrating my 10th anniversary here in Wattpad!!ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

10...FREAKING YEARS!!!

HERE IN WATTPAD!!

o((⊙﹏⊙))o.

It seems like it was only yesterday, I signed up just for fun and reading some fanfics for my free time...but now...

I am now writing a story that you all seem to enjoy despite my hiatus on writing here...and almost 900 followers in just 2 years upon starting the book.

Sorry...3 years on making the book.

And some projects on the way...

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Little Backstory...

Around the time of the 2010s, Wattpad was still in its stage of being as popular as it is now today...

I, a naïve 12 year old, got my first and own smartphone, stumbled on the app and decided to download it just to have something in my phone.

I wasn't too keen on the app and had it installed but never used it. At that time, I preferred Fanfiction.net when it came to my 'reading fanfics' phase (which I am still in currently :P).

The site wasn't available to download in my phone at the time, so I stumbled into Wattpad and downloaded it...I created my account, which I am still using until now.

It sat in my phone, while I stumbled into Quotev... where I started writing when I was around 14-15 (Creepypasta phase :P)

I decided to move to Wattpad after 2-4 years in Quotev.

My first phone became unusable due to it suddenly getting stuck in the opening logo. The second phone suddenly shut down for no reason so my Dad bought me another phone as a gift for my 16th birthday.

During that, I transferred 2 of my old stories here. And stopped writing it altogether due to the lack of motivation...

So, I just resorted to reading instead.