Awaken

"Hand them over. There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble that girl. Unless you want to be annihilated, hand (Y/n) and Eri over."

"You two are such troublesome girls... Look where your troublesome attitudes got. People are getting killed because of you two!" Overhaul screamed as (Y/n) stood up, shadow covered her face as the ground begun pulsing. The pulse was felt around the area as the ground begun to throb.

Midoriya stared intently at Overhaul as he tied the cape around him, carrying Eri as he activated One For All: Full Cowling 100%.

"The power to annihilate Quirk factors and turn humans back to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon Quirks-- to destroy the natural order! That's Eri! And the power to create the perfect reality by destroy the reality we live in right now! That's (Y/n)!"

Dust begun surrounding them as (Y/n) and Midoriya stood still, glaring at the villain in front of them.

"You don't know their value! A punk like you can't exploit assets like them!" Spikes emerged from the ground as it charged towards (Y/n) and Midoriya. In a split second, the two disappeared before the attack could land on them. Midoriya was right below of the form as he charged up his leg.

"Smash...!" he delivered a solid hit, sending Overhaul upwards.

"Why won't anyone... look at the big picture?!" Overhaul begun reforming the form in the air as Midoriya flew by him, ready to engage in another attack.

"What I'm going to tear down is this world-- it's very framework! Your justice is small You only see what's in front of you. It's mere sentimentalism! You hero pretenders... Stay of out my way!!" he then formed four arms from the form as he lunged towards Midoriya.

Before his attack could even land, a golden beam destroyed the arms as a solid punch hit him on his face.

Overhaul growled as he turned to the person who attacked him, only to see (Y/n).

(Y/n) was a few meters in front of him, hovering in the air as her body was engulfed in golden energy. Her once fearful eyes was replaced by strong golden eyes as bright golden aura emitted around her body, her (h/l) (h/c) hair turned into wavy golden hair as her lashes were also emitting golden energy. Her arms and legs emitted golden energy as she stared at Overhaul, never saying a word.

She wasn't the same (Y/n) whom he tortured, the one whom he nearly broke.  

She was different... 

Stronger... 

More powerful... 

As well as dangerous...

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?" Overhaul wiped his face with his arm as (Y/n) glared at him as Overhaul growled at her.

"Don't you see?! People are getting killed because of you and Eri!! Only I can understand the two of you! You ARE MY QUEEN!! YOU AND ERI BELONG TO ME!!" Overhaul screamed at her as she didn't flinch.

"No." Overhaul's crazed eyes widened.

"What did you say, my dear?" 

"You heard me. I don't belong to you." Energy throbbed around her.

"Eri doesn't belong to you." another pulse of energy throbbed.

"We are our own. Me and her." another energy pulse throbbed. 

"I'm done... Both of us are done." Overhaul's crazed eyes widened as he glared at her. 

"We're not yours. Not yours... or anyone else." (Y/n) said as her stared never left him.