Villain Attack

The next day of training was intense as everyone pushed themselves to the limit, especially (Y/n). (Y/n) ran around as she created spikes, emerging from the ground as she switched quirks, weapons as she dodged the spikes, destroying them with her generated weapons as energy engulfed her weapons.

The others were terrified to even go near her as they witnessed her destroying the spikes that she continuously creating as she switched weapons and quirks.

The other pro heroes watched from a safe distance. (A/n) and Aizawa stood there as they saw (Y/n) destroy a large spike as she blasted it with an orb as she generated a spike into several pieces as (Y/n) successfully engulfed the shards with energy to avoid her fellow classmates from the shards.

"GO TO HELL!!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Training ended for the day as dinner came. Bakugou was cutting the carrots at a fast rate as (Y/n) was helping him cut, also at a fate rate, with the use of her generated dagger. Bakugou was silently enjoying (Y/n)'s company beside him as (Y/n) smiled, cutting the carrots.

"Bakugou, you're really good at using a knife! It's unexpected..." Uraraka exclaimed, surprised at Bakugou's cutting skills.

"What do you mean, 'unexpected'?! How can you be bad at using a knife?!"

"There he is. We haven't seen the capable version of him in a while." Kaminari said as he walked behind them.

"Everyone's too energetic..." Kirishima mumbled.

(Y/n) stifled a laugh as she continued cutting the carrots as she hummed a tune. Once she's done, she twirled her dagger as she stabbed the blade onto the cutting board as she placed the sliced carrots onto a bowl as she walked grabbed the bowl and walked away.

"Finished already?!" Bakugou said as he saw (Y/n) turn to him, bowl of carrots in hand as she gave him a shrug as she walked away with the bowl. She then turned to where Midoriya and Todoroki as she heard them discussing about Kota.

"I don't know what you want to do with him, but I don't think you should keep poking your nose in a delicate situation. You have no qualms about breaking through that kind of stuff, even though you don't seem like the type." Todoroki said.

Even though (Y/n) managed to earn Kota's trust and also becoming his Mom in the process, she still noticed that Kota is still distrusting towards her fellow hero course students and the pro heroes.

"He's right, you know." she said, startling the two boys.

"(Y/n)!"

"(N/n)!"

"Just gave him an advice as well as let him take his time. You can't just bust into his personal space if he's still hostile towards other people he doesn't trust, let alone know. He just needs some time to heal... Don't force him to heal immediately, just let him take his time. I'm sure he'll come to trust us." (Y/n) said as the two boys nodded in agreement.

"Sorry about that, you guys..." Midoriya mumbled as (Y/n) flashed him a smile.

"You guys! Your hands have stopped moving!"Iida shouted, peeling the potatoes at a fast speed.

"We're going to make the best meat and potatoes stew! With the help of (L/n)'s culinary skills!"

As soon as Iida said those words, (Y/n) saw the others worked faster as they begun working faster as well as chanting;

"(L/n)'s cooking!"

The bowl of carrots were taken from her as she was dragged by her classmates towards the stoves. (Y/n) sighed as she begun cooking as she smiled while starting to cook.