Proving To You

Apparently, when I left for practice, Izuku saved Katsuki from a slime villain before being saved by All Might. I've noticed that some pros were praising Katsuki for his quirk and scolding Izuku for leaping into danger in order to save his childhood friend.

'Isn't a hero supposed to save someone by leaping into danger?' I thought to myself. Now I was going to scold Izuku for putting himself in danger but I praised him for his bravery. I know Izuku very well. And since the slime villain incident, he managed to caught the eye of the Number 1 hero, All Might, who is also one of my guardians.

During his training in the beach, I was also jogging to warm up myself before training. There in the beach, I saw Izuku and Uncle Toshi. I decided to greet them.

"Good morning Izu-kun!!"

"(N/n)?!" He cried out as Uncle Toshi gazed at me. I saw the large amounts of trash, big and small, on the coast as Uncle Toshi was sitting on top of a fridge that was being pulled or rather, trying to pull, by Izuku.

"Wow! I didn't know you got the easiest training, Izuku! Good job!" I smiled as Izuku's expression, which was a combination of shock and fear, made me chuckle.

"This is easy?!" I nodded as Uncle Toshi also chuckled.

"Ain't it too early for music, (N/n)?" He asked as I smiled. Izuku was baffled.

"Not really. I'm 3 minutes late for my daily morning jog. And no. I'm never too early for music, Uncle."

"Uncle?!" Izuku screeched as he pointed his index finger at me and Uncle Toshi. He also begun to say that we don't look alike. Which is true.

"I know you'll ask me about but I'll have to keep it as a secret until it's time for me to tell you." I explained.

Izuku was silent at first as he begun to mumble, trying to process everything that I've just said. I flicked his forehead as he snapped back into reality. He blushed out from embarrassment as I smiled. My phone chimed as I saw the notification.

"I have to go. I'll train with you sometimes." I turned to Uncle Toshi for an approval to which he gladly agreed. I waved goodbye as I said to them.

"Good luck for the training, Izu-kun. You're gonna need it!!"

The training was hard if your schedule is also cramped with school, practice and housework.

Izuku finally saw my quirk as he begun studying it in his hero analysis journal. He was scared at first, but I assured him that it's fine. Combining my practice and training with Izuku and Uncle Toshi, it was rough and worth it.

During those 10 months, I've balanced school work, practice and training with Izuku and Uncle Toshi, and improving my techniques. You might think it is exhausting, but it's for the best if I want to enter UA without being recommended. I was offered by recommendations, but I then decided to take the entrance exams.

It was time for the entrance exam. I've trained with Izuku and I saw his transformation. From a meek, scrawny guy to a muscular guy, I saw him change.

Since he had proven himself worthy after all the training, Uncle lend him his power. Let's just hope about this training is worth it. We've arrived by the entrance.

"How *huff* come *huff* you're so *huff* fast?!" Izuku asked between huffing out from the run.

"How come you're so slow?" I joked as I helped him up to where I heard a familiar gruff.

"Get out of the way, Deku! Or I'll set you on fire!" It was Katsuki.

"Good morning, K-kacchan. L-let's do our b-best!" Katsuki just ignored him while Izuku was rambling. I just smiled there.