Black

"All spies have been told to stand down. But they're prepared to attack just in case he fails. Or any of them fail."

"Is this what Mother and Father wanted? To stand down and wait?!"

"Yes."

"This is madness! We can't just let (Y/n) get involved in another incident like the last time! Look what happened to our sister!"

"I agree. We should move in!"

"Calm down sister. We just have to wait if the Symbol of Peace or his amateur students succeeds in their mission. And they succeed, we'll let (M/n) decide. We may be family, but our niece's choice doesn't rests on ours."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n), frozen in shock as she saw her father standing there, a smirk rested on his face as his black eyes stared into her (e/c) eye. (F/n) stood there as he smiled brightly at the sight of his daughter, his mood instantly changed. 

"Good to see you after all these years, my dear daughter. How you've been?"

(Y/n) snarled as her blades redirected itself towards (F/n) as they flew towards the man. (F/n) quickly raised a hand, the blades stopped in its tracks as the blades fell to the floor. 

"Is that how you greet your father?" (F/n) asked as he approached (Y/n).

"You're dead to me after what you did all those years ago."

"Aw, don't be like that... I know I've done some bad things in the past, but could we just forget and forgive?"

"No." she said bluntly, an uninterested expression rested on her face.

"Your kid's pretty stubborn." Dabi said.

"Well, she got it from her mother." (F/n) smiled at his daughter as (Y/n) raised a brow, cautious about the smile.

"I must say, your relatives have an impressive talent of hiding in the shadows and keeping secrets, that's why I couldn't find you when you were 4. Anyways, I need to discuss something with you, (Y/n)."

"About what?"

"Why, joining us! What else?" (F/n) happily said as he continued speaking.

"You know, after I left our family, I begun to feel... lost. After what I've done, I've been lost because of what happened. Those years of running away and hiding were tough... until I saw a sign. Do you know what I saw in that sign?"

"Is it 'Proceed with Caution'?" (Y/n) said, uninterested yet cautious as she rolled her eye. The others tried to hold back a laugh.

"No. It's about being a true hero." (F/n) said, pinching (Y/n)'s cheeks as (Y/n) tried to bite his hands when (F/n) quickly retracted back his hands. 

"What does this have to do with me, traitor?" (F/n) smirked, his black eyes stared into his daughter's scarlet eye.

"Remember your mother's hero debut?" (Y/n)'s eye widened as she growled.

"What about mom's hero debut?" 

"I'm glad you asked, you see, your mother--"

There was a sudden knock on the door, alerting the villains. Shigaraki's grip around (Y/n) tightened as the room went silent.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino Store."

There was silence... until...

"SMASH!!"