Hero License Exams

It was finally the day of the Hero License Exam. Like everyone else, (Y/n) was nervous as she also remembered that her uncle, younger cousins, alongside the Black Widow, The Scarlet Witch and The Vision, three members of the famous Avengers, came just to watch her perform in the exams.

(Y/n) and her classmates carried their luggage that held their hero costumes as they stepped out of the bus, outside the area of the provisional licensing exam, National Dagoba Area. Her cousins, relatives and some family friends wished her good luck in her exam as she was grateful for the encouragement but she was also nervous.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous." Jirou admitted.

"I wonder what we'll have to do..." MIneta waddled around, letting out a sigh. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license..." Aizawa got down to his level.

"Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can get your license. Go and get it."

"Right, o-of course!"

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you'll novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros." Aizawa narrows his eyes. "Do your best."

Flare giggled.

"Quite a speech there, gremlin." she teased as Aizawa glares at her, to which she only playfully stuck her tongue out.

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari smiled as (Y/n) held back giggling.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set--" Kirishima started. (Y/n) noticed a tall random student walking towards them.

"Plus..."

"...Ultra!!" the tall random student yelled out loudly. (Y/n)'s eye widened as she got confused to why this student barged in.

"You shouldn't just barge in other people's huddles, Inasa." another student with purple hair behind the tall student scolded. His slanted eyes stared into (Y/n)'s (e/c/) eye as he quickly turned away from her gaze.

"Oh, no!" the tall boy exclaimed.

"I am..." he stood up straight.

"very... extremely..." he puts his arms closely to his sides.

"...sorry!!" he bowed, slamming his head onto the ground.

(Y/n) and her classmates were taken aback that he would do that just to apologize, and without any problem.

"What's with this guy's trying to get by with his enthusiasm?!" Kaminari asked, pointing at him.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Jirou exclaimed.

"They're from the famous school on the other side of Japan." Kirishima mumbled to (Y/n), who nodded.

"UA in the East, Shiketsu in the west." Bakugou said.

'If they're just as famous as UA, then they must have powerful students there as well." (Y/n) thought. She snapped back into reality when the tall boy grabbed her hands, squeezing it to the point that she noticed that something's up with this guy.

"I just want to say, Plus Ultra! I really love UA high school! I am incredibly honored to be competing against such incredible students! I'm looking forward for it!!" he shouted as blood started to run down his face.

"You're bleeding!" (Y/n) said worriedly at the boy.

"Don't worry about it! You care about yourself!" he smiled at her widely as he let go of her hands.

"Here." (Y/n) grabbed a tissue from her pocket as she wiped off the blood from his head. The others felt jealousy stir up inside them as they saw this. Flare noticed the aura as she covered her smile.