Trip to Plan (2)

"And make sure to be with (N/n) and the others at all times, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy."

"And no talking to strangers!"

"Okay, Mommy." Pepper kissed Morgan's cheeks to which Morgan giggled and smiled at her mother. MJ and the others were standing outside, waiting for the little girl as Morgan kissed her parents and her aunt and uncle figures. Tony approached Peter and Harley.

"Ready for the souvenir shopping? You excited for that?" He asked, wrapping his arms on both boys' shoulders, catching the boys by surprise.

"M-Mr. Stark!"

"You kids excited for the little souvenir shopping with little (Y/n)? Morgan told us about this so, I'm letting you go on this little shopping spree of yours with Maguna... and don't let her out of your sights, or I will destroy you two, got that?"

"Y-Yes, Mr. Stark..." The two boys gulped in fear as Tony gave them a smile, which terrified them. Tony removed his arms from their shoulders.

"I've also placed your pocket money in your wallets, so there's no problem in your little shopping with (Y/n)." Tony smiled at them as Morgan hugged her father, which Tony lifted her and let her hug his neck.

"You excited, Maguna?" Tony asked as Morgan faced her father with a beaming smile.

"Uh-huh! I wanna buy some snacks and toys and gifts for Uncle Happy and Aunt May! And for (N/n)! And Helios, Fiamma, Cywus, Ewi and Kota!" 

"That would be great that you're buying them something, Maguna."

"Uh-huh! But... Daddy, I wanna ask something."

"Sure thing. What is it?"

"What can I get for Helios?" Tony and the others, with the exception of Hope, Pepper and Natasha, froze upon hearing this. Morgan blinked at her father's deadpan expression, waving her hand in front of his face.

"Maguna, what makes you ask that?" Tony asked, trying to calm his nerves upon hearing Helios' name.

"I wanna give him something since he gave a keychain of you, Papa." Morgan smiled as Tony smiled at her, subtly gritting his teeth. Pepper noticed this as she stood beside her husband.

"How about something sentimental like a scarf or a keychain?" she suggested, tilting her head as she thought about it.

"...Okay!" Tony kissed her forehead then moving her to Pepper, who also gave her a kiss, then placing her down, as she ran to Peter. MJ, Ned, Cassie and Shuri were waiting by the gates.

"Okay, take care of your...little sister. If anything happens to her, you know what I'm capable of. And don't let her go on a date with (A/n)'s kid!" Tony threatened as Peter and Harley nodded, silently shaking in their shoes, while holding onto Morgan's hands.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Stark." Pepper placed a hand on Tony's shoulder as she dismissed the threat off, smiling at the two boys and her daughter.

"Okay, have fun! And be back before 5!" Pepper said, waving good-bye to Morgan as the three walked to the others waiting for them. 

"That was...something of a threat." MJ snickering at the unfortunate boys as Morgan walked ahead of them, having her arms wide apart as she was balancing.

"Yeah..." the others nodded in agreement, while keeping an eye on Morgan, who was jumping around as Peter used his web shooter, sticking a web onto Morgan's backpack as she lessen her pace.

"Hey, speaking of which, what are you guys gonna buy for (N/n) for her birthday?" Cassie asked, turning to her friends.

"Still don't know yet... but I'm making sure that she'll love it." Harley said, as the others nodded in agreement.