Shopping (1)

"Uncle Toshi?"

"Yes, (N/n)?"

"Is Mommy here yet?"

"She's... not here yet, (N/n)..." I held his hand as I looked at him with a tearful expression at his deflated state.

"Is she coming back?"

"We still don't know... But I know she's misses you. Like you miss her..." Uncle Toshi said as he got down to my height as he patted my head.

"Don't be sad, (N/n). I know you miss your mother, but she'll come back. Just remember that your mother is a hero, a hero who is unstoppable and never fails in her duties. Why, when we were in America in our prime days, she managed to take down a group of villains just in time to save many people and managed to fight off them on her own when she was outnumbered."

"Wow..."

Uncle Toshi begun cheering me up to by telling me stories about their missions in America during their prime. I listened to the stories as I was surprised and amazement by Mommy's early days as a hero with Uncle Toshi...

Like they had a past... together...

"Are you hungry, (N/n)? We could grab something to eat and we'll head to your aunt. What would you like?"

"Cheeseburgers."

"Cheeseburgers?" I nodded as I hugged my plush toy tighter in my arms. He stood up as I grabbed his hand.

"You know, your mom likes cheeseburgers too... And Starbucks..." Uncle Toshi said as we walked away.

"Tell you what, I'll get you all the cheeseburgers you want..."

"No, just for us two, Uncle Toshi."

"(N/n)..."

________________

"-/n)? (N/n)? Are you all right?" (Y/n) heard someone asked.

A hand placed on her shoulder as (Y/n), out of reflexes, pointed an index finger to the person's throat.

"(L/n)!" (Y/n) snapped back into reality as she saw the person who she threatened, it was Midoriya. She retreated her hand back as she apologized to her green haired classmate as she forgot the staring eyes of her other classmates.

"Sorry about that Izuku. Reflexes."

"It's all right, (N/n). Are you all right? You seemed a little spaced out lately."

"It's nothing really... I just... remembered something..."

(Y/n) gave the green haired boy a reassuring smile as she felt a wave of gloom aura behind her.

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Ashido sobbed as she, Kirishima, Sato, and Kaminari had a gloomy aura around them. (Y/n) was suddenly engulfed into a hug by a tear filled Ashido as she patted the crying girl.

"There's no need to cry, Mina." (Y/n) said as she comforted the pink haired girl.

"We still don't know if you could all join the training camp..." (Y/n) added as Mina tighten her hug, squishing her face onto (Y/n)'s chest.