Little

It was a peaceful summer day as the family villa of (M/n) was occupied for the summer. (A/n) and her husband had to accomplish several missions and the Avengers are also on a mission so (Y/n) had to stay in Japan for her summer in the family villa, under Toshinori's supervision.

Toshinori stepped out of the building as he walked the small garden towards a small tent which was only a few meters away from the building, underneath the shade of trees. Once seeing the small tent, Toshinori clapped his hands in a rhythm as he approached the tent, calling out to the little girl.

"Chow time!" Toshinori said, grabbing a small chair and sitting down near the small tent.

"(N/n)." there was no answer as Toshnori picked up an All Might plush from the ground and dusting it.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you want some lunch?" 

(Y/n), age 5, stepped out of her tent, wearing a Golden Age All Might onesie with the hood down, a helmet similar to her mother's hero costume, a small glove with a miniature glowing repulsor and a blanket as a cape.

"Define wunch or be disintegrated." (Y/n) said, pointing her mini repulsor toy at the pro hero.

"Okay," All Might grabbed (Y/n) by her arms as (Y/n) stopped in front of him, lowering her 'weapon'.

"You should not be wearing that, okay? That is a birthday present I plan on giving to your Mom." All Might said, pecking the helmet's cheek as he removed the blanket and helmet off of the girl, fixing (Y/n)'s messy hair.

"Okay." (Y/n) smiled at her father-figure.

"There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets of a bed of lettuce."

"No." (Y/n) pouted.

"That's what you want. How did you," All Might raised the helmet, "find this?"

"Office."

"Really? Were you looking for it?" All Might raised a brow playfully at (Y/n)'s answer.

"No. I found it, though." (Y/n) answered, smiling mischievously.

"Hmm... You like going to the office, huh? So does Uncle Toshi." All Might stood up, hoisting (Y/n) into his arms. He gave her the plush toy he found as (Y/n) hugged her plush toy happily.

"It's fine, actually. I don't know if your mom even likes the stuff I buy her."

(Y/n) giggled as All Might smiled, walking to the villa for their lunch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cyrus smiled happily as (Y/n) stared at the grown ups in front of her, not uttering a word. Helios saw Loki smirking at them.

"Oh great, he came back from the dead again." Helios retorted as Loki scoffed at the boy's remark. (A/n) sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing in annoyance. Loki was set down to the ground as (A/n) is getting stressed.

Loki tried to hug (A/n) but was prevented by Eraser's capture weapon wrapping around him.

"Long time no see, Eraser Head. How you've been doing?" Loki asked as Aizawa glared at him.

"Enough of this." (A/n) said as she turned to her fellow teachers.

"Can someone send the students back inside to their classrooms?" (A/n) asked her fellow teachers to which they did what they were told. She then turned to Loki.