Snowy (Christmas Special) (2)

"It's so cold!"

"It's winter! What do you expect it to be?! Summer?!"

The teachers complained about the cold and bitter winter as (A/n) smiled softly as she wore her casual attire, which is a red long sleeved dress that reaches to her knees.

It was after they had finished decorating the common area of the teacher's dorm that they took a break.

(A/n) was preparing some hot cocoa for everyone as the kids were with (Y/n) once again, who are decorating their Christmas tree in their dorm building. She then placed the cups of hot cocoa into a tray as her mug is being held by her hair, walking towards her fellow teachers.

"I made hot cocoa." (A/n) said as the others each took a mug as (A/n) smiled at them.

"Thanks, (A/n)."

"Her famous hot cocoa! Thank you, cold, bitter winter!"

Once the tray was empty, she used her hair as it extended to the kitchen island and placed it there before reverting back.

(A/n) then sat down on the empty spot beside her husband as she happily inhaled the scent of her hot cocoa.

"Uh...(A/n)?" (A/n) turned to Midnight.

"Yeah, Nemuri?"

"It's winter and... you're wearing a casual dress. Do you want me to get you a scarf? Or something to keep you warm?" Midnight asked as (A/n) shook her head.

"There's no need for that." (A/n) sipped her hot cocoa.

"Why? Aren't you worried that you might catch a cold?" Midnight asked.

"Yes, it's the children's first Christmas here with you guys and you might catch a cold." Ectoplasm said, concern visible in his tone.

"Actually, I'm using my quirks. My hair is actually keeping me warm." (A/n) said.

"Really?" (A/n) nodded.

"Can you lend us some heat? It's really cold." Present Mic asked, slightly shivering while trying not to spill his hot cocoa.

"Sure. Just don't cut it." (A/n)'s hair extended as it wrapped around them, letting them feel the warmth of the hair.

"So warm!!"

"And cozy..."

"(A/n)... Tell me your secret to your smooth hair..."

"...and to your hot cocoa..."

The others snuggled onto (A/n)'s warm hair as they enjoyed their hot cocoa, snuggling to the warm locks of hair and went back to their talk.

"Do you think it's a good idea to let the kids spend the day with (Y/n) before Christmas?" Aizawa asked as he sipped his hot cocoa, glancing at his wife, who just gave him a shrug and a smile.

"Of course. It's their first Christmas here since they were 2 and it's also Eri's first Christmas with us. At least let them have fun with their cousin." (A/n) said.

"You sure?"

"Come on, Sho. Just let them be for the day. I'm sure they're fine. Besides, they're with (Y/n)." Aizawa raised a brow at her as she did the same to him.

Aizawa sighed, slumping his shoulders in defeat, careful not to spill his mug.

"...fine. I'll try not to worry." Aizawa leaned back to the couch. (A/n) smiled as she finished her drink.

"Speaking of which, how are the kids?"

"Hopefully, nothing stupid has happen while they're there."

____________________________________________________________________________