Smile

Little (Y/n) stared at the male figure in front of her as she held her new plush toy tighter while hiding behind All Might.

"Come on, (N/n). Don't be shy..." All Might said as he nudged (Y/n) to his side as (Y/n) held her plush toy tighter. (Y/n)'s eyes stared at the male in front of them as (Y/n) turned to All Might, who nodded and smiled as he gently nudged her forward.

"H-hi... I-I'm (Y-Y/n) (L-L/n)." she introduced herself in a shy tone as she hugged her plush toy closer.

"Hi, (Y/n). I'm Sir Nighteye, All Might's sidekick." Sir Nighteye introduced as he held out his hand, to which (Y/n) gladly took as her shy expression turned to a smiling one as Sir Nighteye smiled at the little girl.

"The rumors are true, you look so much like your mother. Same eyes, same hair color and same strength and will..." Sir Nighteye said as she stared into (Y/n)'s confused expression as he pinched her cheeks, stretching and squishing it as (Y/n) tried to pout to get Sir to let go of her, but he continued.

"You're much softer than her though..." Sir continued as (Y/n) was confused at his statement as All Might flinched, as if a malicious apparition appeared behind him before vanishing, or an impending doom is approaching to get him. 

"N-Nighteye... You should stop that." All Might said, with a slight fear visible in his tone. Sir then noticed the fear in All Might's tone as he let go. (Y/n) pouted as she rubbed her face, trying to ease the pain.

"Now, I'll be doing some patrolling for today and I'll be leaving her here since I don't trust on leaving (Y/n) alone in her home and her aunt is currently on a mission. So, can I count on you, Nighteye to look after her?" All Might turned to his sidekick as Sir nodded. All Might got down to (Y/n)'s height as he ruffled her hair.

"Be good now, (N/n)." 

"Ok, Uncle Toshi." (Y/n) said in a cheerful and assuring tone. All Might chuckled as he got up, bid them farewell and headed out. (Y/n) waved her hand, saying goodbye to the pro hero as she hugged her plush toy. She turned to the male beside her as she gave him a smile.

"Can I call you Uncle Night?"  she asked as Sir was taken aback of her question. He smiled as he nodded, causing (Y/n) to smile brightly at him.

'If anyone hurt this precious girl, I'll make sure they'll regret it.' Sir thought as they begun to talk about something.

________________________________________________________________________________

"How much did you say that you love your mom?" Sir asked as (Y/n) turned to him, eating her homemade cookies she brought as she shared her treats with Sir Nighteye.

"I love her 3000! That much!" (Y/n) proudly said as she raised a fist to the air, her feet swaying as she bit to her treat.

"3000? That's crazy..." Sir mumbled as he smiled at the cute antic (Y/n)'s doing. 

"It's not crazy, that's how much I love Mommy!" 

The day went on nicely as (Y/n) and Sir spent time together in the hero agency of All Might. (Y/n) told stories of her mother, relatives and new friends as Sir listened in her story-telling. 

________________________________________________________________________________

It was time for (Y/n) to go home as she packed up her stuff into her bag as she held her plush toy tight. Her eyes were tearing up as she had to say goodbye to Sir Nighteye.