Meet Cyrus

Full Name: Cyrus Aizawa

Age: 7 (middle)

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Quirk/s:

Morphing Erasure

Flare

Appearance:

Slight puffed red hair with black highlights, partially resting on his face. Sharp black eyes with a cheerful expression on his face. 

He wear a burgundy shirt with charcoal grey short and boots. He wears a darker shade of his mother's signature color with the combination of his father's. Like his family, he wears a bracelet on his left wrist.

Background:

Cyrus is the second oldest of Aizawa and (Md/n)'s triplets.

Alongside his siblings, they were born normal. With their parents' works as pro heroes as well as born as a secret from the public's knowledge, with the exception of their parents' colleagues in UA, they were considered to be born as a secret to prevent the villains in identifying them in order for them to be caught up from the dangers of their parents' line of work, to which, they were left under their grandparents and relatives' care, to which their mother visit them monthly and their father calling them every week.

Before he and his siblings moved in at UA with their parents, they were taken care of their maternal relatives under supervision because of their quirks and habit of trying to visit their parents and cousin in Japan without the assistance of either a relative or a bodyguard.

In Cyrus' case, he is often considered to be somewhat of an enigma. People never really understood what he does often because of his cheerful demeanor in contrast to his father and brother. No one really suspects about him because of his upbeat attitude, to which many find unsettling. To this, many can't distinguish his unknown capability of hiding.

Cyrus, alongside his siblings, were granted to move in with their parents at the teachers' dorm at UA, where they met Eri and Kota. Despite moving in with their parents, they are also homeschooled and trained by their parents and cousin, alongside Shinsou.

Like most of the family, he and his siblings are trained at an early age in order to be prepared as an experienced combatant.

Personality:

Cheerful
Outgoing
Enigmatic
Loyal
Sarcastic
Protective
Sadistic (?)
Calculating

Quirks:

Morphing Erasure

A quirk he inherited from his father, alongside his siblings.

Like his brother, he can nullify by sensing the heat signatures, however, the difference of his Erasure is that it allows him to nullify those who have a mutated appearance. Whether it be a transforming quirk or a mutated appearance due to the quirk, he can easily nullify them. 

His hair doesn't rise when his erasure is activated, but his eyes change color, like his father's.

Flare

A quirk he also inherited from his mother, alongside his siblings. Unlike his siblings, who have a different quirk name from their mother's, he named it after their mother's hero name.

His Flare is very similar to his mother's and brother's; same techniques, abilities, usage and adaptability. Under their mother's training, he can use his Flare similar to hers, which makes his quirk adaptable since his fighting style is similar to their mother's, to which he tries to master despite his tender age of 7.

Drawbacks:

Headache (might become severe if overused)
Fever (might last for days if overused)
First Degree burns
Second Degree burns (if overused)
Temperature imbalance
Overheating (severe)

Stats:

Power: 6/5
Speed: 5/5
Cooperation: 3/5 (towards other people); 6/5 (if with his siblings, parents and cousin)
Intelligence: 6/5
Sarcasm: 6/5
Bluntness: 6/5
Sadism: ??/5
Enigma: 7/5

Family:

Father: Shota Aizawa
Mother: (A/n) (Md/n)

Siblings:

Helios: (Oldest)
Fiamma: (Youngest)
Eri: (Foster)

Maternal:

(Y/n) (L/n): Older cousin
Unnamed older cousins

(M/n) (L/n): Aunt
Mortale: Uncle
Eve: Aunt
Azul: Uncle

Unnamed Aunts and Uncles

Grandfather: To be revealed
Grandmother: To be revealed

Peers:

The entire family
The Avengers
Wakandans, mainly Shuri, T'Challa, Okoye, Queen Ramonda, M'Baku and W'Kabi
Ravagers, mainly Yondu and Kraglin
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Kota Izumi
Morgan Stark
Peter Parker
Harley
Asgardians
UA Faculty
Class 1A and 1B
Hitoshi Shinsou

Fun Facts:

Cyrus is considered an enigma, similar to their mother, because of their habit of being secretive.

Out of the siblings, he is the most energetic.

Like his siblings, Cyrus loves to watch BuzzFeed Unsolved with them. If he were to compare in himself, he is a Boogara (believer).

Like his brother, he tolerates his uncle Mortale, Loki (Laufeyson), older male cousins, and the peers of his beloved cousin, (Y/n).

Loves to tease Helios' crush on Morgan.

Papa also gave him a sleeping bag, to which he never leaves without it. Often stuffed in his bag in order to sleep on it when he's feeling lazy or just tired.  

He is protective of Eri, Fiamma and (Y/n).

Cyrus loves to hang out with Present Mic, much to his brother and father's annoyance.

Like the rest of the family, he also inherited their mother's sarcasm.

Despite only being 7 years old, he is an expert code-breaker, particularly Morse code.

A huge Mommy's boy. 

Favorite cousin is (Y/n). Prefers her over their other older cousins.

He deeply resents his older male cousins and grandfather, for some reason.

Like his family, he loves cats, though prefers a flerken.

He also loves spicy foods.

He and his brother are aware of the males who are interested towards their mother.

Often questions Monoma's mental state.

He and Helios are polar opposites, with their sister in between.

He is often pampered by Midnight and Thirteen due to his cheerful nature, unlike his brother who doesn't prefer any company and sister who prefers their father's company.

Looks up to his mother and father.

Like his siblings, he questions if Shinsou is their father's secret love child, much to their father's dismay and mother's amusement.

Calls Shinsou 'Big Brother Shinsou'.

He once stole some of the stuff of the Avengers. Thankfully, they were returned.

He dearly loves his mother, sisters, grandmother and (Y/n).

Inherited their mother's habit of giving nicknames towards other people.

He and his siblings loves to hear their mother and (Y/n) sing.

Despite their combined efforts, they cannot win against their cousin (Y/n).