Preparations

"The work study students have extra classes, right?" Ojiro asked as Midoriya and Kirishima stood there, hand raised as (Y/n) nodded.

"Right!"

"Sorry!"

"You don't have to apologize. We'll work on the school festival stuff here." Ojiro said as (Y/n) nodded.

"Don't worry, Ojiro. We'll catch up with you guys about the planning. See you later." (Y/n) said, waving at Ojiro as Ojiro waved back at her, his tail swayed playfully as he noticed it. Ojiro walked away as (Y/n), Kirishima and Midoriya headed to their extra classes. The three arrived at the classroom as they sat down at their seats. 

'Why do I have a feeling that something's gonna cause trouble...' (Y/n) thought as the extra classes started.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey." the others turned to see (Y/n), Kirishima, Uraraka, Midoriya and Asui as they greeted them.

"Sorry, we're late."

"We've finally made up all our classes. We can help out for real now!"

"Kero!"

Loki ran up to his beloved owner as he jumped onto her arms, loudly purring as he rubbed his head onto her arms, to  which (Y/n) scratched Loki's chin in return. Loki's pleased expression turned to a foul one when he saw Kirishima, Asui, Uraraka and Midoriya looking at him.

Loki stuck out his tongue once again at them as Loki hopped off of (Y/n)'s arms and sat down beside her leg. 

'What's with this cat's problem?!'

________________________________________________________________________________

"I see... We've decided on new rave type club rock for the music, huh?" Asui said.

"I understand Jirou on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." Kirishima added.

"But Bakugou on drums is kind of... how do I put it...?" Uraraka wondered.

"Unexpected!" Hagakure finished.

"You got a problem with that?!" to which Kirishima, Uraraka and Asui shook their heads. (Y/n) giggled as Bakugou turned away from her, hiding a small blush.

"So, who will sing the all important vocals?" Asui asked Jirou.

"Well, we haven't decided yet..." Jirou answered.

"Huh? You're not going to sing, Jirou?" (Y/n) asked as Uraraka nodded in agreement.

"Huh?!" Jirou flinched in surprise as (Y/n)'s question.

"If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!" Mineta declared.

"I can be a disco ball and sing!" Aoyama said.

"Yeah! I can't play any instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!" Kirishima said, pointing to himself to which Loki meowed in retort at the claims of the three boys.

Man of the ship,

You, go get that

"Isn't that a different genre?" Uraraka sweatdropped to which (Y/n) nodded. Mineta begun to yell incoherent words, trying to "sing".

"He's just yelling, isn't he?" 

Loki meowed in annoyance as he jumped onto Mineta's head, letting the midget to fall face first to the ground as Loki begun to jump on the midget's head repeatedly.