Break in

It was the start of another day; A typical normal day indeed. (Y/n) walked towards the school gates only find a swarm of news reporters and cameramen. Every student who tries to enter the gates are bombarded by noisy reporters who doesn't understand personal space.

She tried her best to ignore them as they shoved their microphones onto her face. (Y/n) was getting pissed off when she took a deep breath and exhaled before generating energy mists onto her palms and pushed off from the ground. She landed within the front of the gate as she used her power to create a small force field, blocking the reporters from entering her large personal space and the campus gates. She scanned her ID and the gate opened. She was about to enter when she heard...

"(Y/n)! Wait for us!!" she turned to see Izuku, Uraraka and Iida waving at her. For a split second, she deactivated her barrier, pulled the three into the campus and herself as the gates closed.

"Way to start a morning, huh (Y/n)?" Uraraka joked as they walked towards the entrance. (Y/n) groaned in annoyance towards the reporters as she and Uraraka chatted the encounter. Izuku and Iida just walked behind the two. They got in to their classroom as they greeted everyone, who also greeted them back. Because of the odd number of students, (Y/n) sat behind Yaoyorozu's spot. She just fiddled with her beads as she didn't notice the pair of dual colored eyes watching her play with her beaded bracelet.

A few minutes in and Aizawa and Flare entered the room. Flare wore a sweet smile as she held in her hands a folder. Aizawa greeted his students.

"Good work on the battle performance yesterday. I've watched the videos and results. Bakugo," Katsuki piped at the mention of his name.

"You're talented. Don't behave like a child."

"Tch, I know."

"Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again?" Midoriya avoided looking at Aizawa.

"You can't keep saying that you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. Don't make me repeat the same phrases again."

"Yes, Aizawa-sensei."

"And (L/n)," (Y/n) glanced at Aizawa and her aunt.

"Good strategy. But don't leave out your partner next time."

"Yes, Aizawa-sensei." Flare chimed in.

"Also sweetie, your hero suit got an upgrade from your cousin. The prototype had gathered the data needed and I sent it back to her and the design team. Your suit has now more added function. She also sent a message for you in your beads. And if I want to grade your strategy, I'll give an 8/10. Not bad for your first combat based training infiltration."

"Yes, Auntie."

'Is she serious?' everyone thought as they had a look of both shock and awe in their eyes as they looked at their (h/c) haired classmate and her pro hero aunt.

"Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to homeroom business. Today I'll be having you..."

'take another special test?!' Everyone panicked inside.

"Decide on a class representative."

"THAT'S COMPLETELY NORMAL!!"

Shouts from almost everyone in the class was heard as they tried to reason on giving the position to them.

"My, my. Everyone's in a good mood today." Flare teased as she saw how many students shouted. (Y/n) just sat there in silence as she observed her classmates. Many were filled with enthusiasm until...

"Silence please!" It was Iida. "It is a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who want to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."