Change

"This is gonna be fun."

"We'll show you... That we're better than you guys!" one kid proclaimed as the others activated their quirks. 

"Come on, brats, I'll fight you!" Bakugou said as he, Inasa and Todoroki activated their quirks. (Y/n) sighed as she shook her head. 

Then, she raised her hand as a small purple ghostly orb was in front of her, engulfed in energy as it passed Bakugou, who managed to dodged it.

"How do you like my Binging Balls?" one kid asked as several floating balls with sharp teeth were floating beside him. 

"You couldn't dodge it, could you? It was too fast and strong for you to see, wasn't it?" he smirked.

"Think again, dearie..." they heard (Y/n) talk as they turned to her, hand engulfed in energy as one of the orbs were also engulfed with energy as it tried to escape her restrain but failed. (Y/n) wasn't smiling or smirking as she just had a calm expression as she leaned on her right hip.

"Too slow." she said as the kids were surprised at her. Dust begun to manifest as it flew towards the teenagers.

"Assault Dust!" 

"Those guys don't know what to do! C'mon, get 'em!"

"Viral Cosmos!"

"Electromagnetic Bullets!"

"King Slam!"

"Hula Hoop!"

"Tongue Tank!" a powerful blast came last as smoke covered the teenagers.

"Crazy... Kids these days are crazy strong! Hey, what's going on?  When I was that age, I couldn't produce that kind of power. Physically, legally, or mentally." Present Mic said.

"This is what I have heard. As generations pass, quirks mix and deepen. Those are stronger, more complex quirks may one day become too hard for anyone to control... It's the Quirk singularity doomsday theory. Watching these kids makes me somewhat fearful that it'll come true..." Seiji explained.

'I wouldn't say that easily...' Present Mic thought, remembering (A/n)'s kids.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's all my--"

"Hold on, ma'am." Present Mic said, grabbing her wrist.

"Well, it's their turn right now. Let's watch a little more." 

"Gang Orca, don't you think this is bad?" one of the students asked the pro hero.

"Bad? Is that what you think? In other words, do you think I'm just watching an unexpected situation in a daze? Especially when one of them is only a guest?!" he asked, intimidating two students.

"No, sir! No, sir!" they said.

"Even if they failed before, they're still aspiring heroes, I'm not worried about something insignificant at all."

Smoke engulfed them as the kids stood there, proudly at the sight.

"Did we hurt the scarlet hero?" 

"I don't know..."

"Oh no!"

"To be honest..." they heard (Y/n)'s voice as they looked at the direction of her voice as her silhouette was spotted in the smoke. Then, in a split second, the smoke was swiped to the side, revealing (Y/n), standing in front of Bakugou, Todoroki, Inasa and Camie.

"I expected more." she finished as she stared at the kids with an unreadable expression as the kids looked at her with expressions of awe, shock and surprise as she smiled at them.