Meet Fiamma

Full Name: Fiamma Aizawa

Age: 7 (Youngest)

Gender: Female

Status: Alive

Quirk/s:

Mutating Hair
Pyrokinesis

Appearance:

Waist length hair, black roots and tips with the middle in the shade of red, partially resting on her face, tied to twintails. Beautiful red and black irises with a soft expression on her face.

She wore beautiful red casual dress, with fire patterns and elbow length sleeves, black leggings underneath and a pair of brown boots. Like the rest of her family, she wears a bracelet on her left wrist. She carries her beloved cat plush toy.

Background:

Fiamma is the youngest of Aizawa and (Md/n)'s triplets.

Alongside her siblings, they were born normal. With their parents' works as pro heroes as well as born as a secret from the public's knowledge, with the exception of their parents' colleagues in UA, they were considered to be born as a secret to prevent the villains in identifying them in order for them to be caught up from the dangers of their parents' line of work, to which, they were left under their grandparents and relatives' care, to which their mother visit them monthly and their father calling them every week.

Before her and her siblings moved in at UA with their parents, they were taken care of their maternal relatives under supervision because of their quirks and habit of trying to visit their parents and cousin in Japan without the assistance of either a relative or a bodyguard.

In Fiamma's case, she was belittled by a trainer back when she and her siblings were living under their grandparents. Because of the trainer's mistreatment towards her, his verbal abuse got so bad, it triggered Fiamma's quirk, Morphing Hair, which terrified the trainer as it morphed into Agni. When the truth about the mistreatment towards Fiamma was discovered, her grandparents had the trainer pay for his wrongful actions.

Ever since the incident, Fiamma became reluctant and reclusive to anyone another her. Barely talking to other people, even to her siblings and parents, much to their worry. Because of this state, her parents decided to let her and her siblings visit the UA School Festival with their Uncle Mortale. Upon seeing the concert of her cousin and classmates, she was overwhelmed and became happy again, finally being able be the happy little girl she once was.

Fiamma, alongside her siblings, were granted to move in with their parents at the teachers' dorm at UA, where they met Eri and Kota. Despite moving in with their parents, they are also homeschooled and trained by their parents and cousin, alongside Shinsou.

Like most of the family, she and her siblings are trained at an early age in order to be prepared as an experienced combatant.

Personality:

Shy
Quiet
Loving
Caring
Loyal
Protective
Curious
Observant
Reserved
Fierce
Sarcastic (?)
Sassy (?)

Quirks:

Mutating Hair

While her mother can morph her hair at will, she has a monster in her hair. Fiamma can control her hair similar to her mother's, but her hair is more complex than her mother's.

Mutating Hair grants her the ability to morph her hair into a monster. A monster whom she named Agni. Agni helps her hair morph into various things. Apart from being a quirk, Agni is also a companion of the triplets, and now a friend of Morgan, Eri and Kota.

Under Agni, Fiamma can control her hair with ease as Agni is an emotional extension of herself.

Apart from that, Agni can also: