No Way Out (Lukes POV) Chapter 61

"Hello, Mia." I greeted, coldly. "Congratulations on the wedding, eh."

She looked at me with plain shock. She stil seemed so innocent, hurting her would be such a pleasure for Jackson.

"Come with me." I said, dragging her to the van, holding out my gun and pointed at everybody there.

Doesn't this place have some kind of security guard?

Meh, this makes things much easier. Smirking, I carried the bride, bridal style as I forced open the van door.

Setting her down on the chair was simply hell. She wouldn't cooperate. She kept kicking, and her heels kept hitting me in some part where I'm not supposed to be hit in dammit, this crap should really be worth a million dollars.

"She's here, boss." I said, with breaths of relief. By boss, I was referring to Jackson, a.k.a. Captain Davis. It sounds stupid, really but I just have to play along if I wanted my cash.

"Good." Jackson said. "Here's your second 250."

"Wait," Mia shouted. "You're doing all this sh*t for money?" I shrugged and nodded.

"Times are tough, babe." I told her. "I need this cash."

"Then get a job!" She told me. "There are tons out there!"

"You tell me." I sneered. "That's really easy for you to say since you're a graduate. How about me, I only -"

"Shut up, Luke." Ja - Captain Davis shouted me. "Nobody gives a damn."

I nodded and stayed silent the whole ride.

===================:::::::::::::::::::====================

Our hideout was in an underground laboratory in Oregon. We got there in a matter of 50 minutes thanks to Jackson's pro ways.

Seriously, I should call him now because Captain Davis sounded like some kind of superhero which was his exact opposite.

"Put her here." Jackson ordered me, pointing to a mono bloc chair in the middle of a blank room. I nodded and trapped Mia in the chair, using duct tape to keep her put.

Mia spent the next few hours trapped in the underground room with nothing but oxygen.

And a chair, the walls, the ceiling and of course, me.

But doesn't that just ruin the drama.

Smirking and resting my arms against the wall, I faced her.

"You hungry?" I asked, faking sweetness, which came out sounding very real.

My shook her head, roughly. "NO!"

She was still in her wedding dress, we didn't bother to change her out of it.

"Why am I here?" She finally asked, sighing.

"Because." I told her, not really sure what to say.

"DAWSON!" Jackson yelled from the room next door. "Where are you?"

"Here, sir." I said, secretly rolling my eyes at him, watching him burst through the door.

"Hello there, Ms. MacAller, are you doing fine?" Jackson asked in a falsetto voice. "Oh wait, Mrs. Chance now, eh? I forgot. You never deserved the name anyway."

Mia gritted her teeth, holding back the tears that were slowly forming in her eyes. Jackson laughed.

"He didn't tell you about our little promise, did he?" Jackson asked her, she shook her head no.