Someone Like You (Mia's POV) Chapter 56

WARNING!

This is really short.

Compared to how long it was supposed to be.

And I proofread this, so you must get the hint that I really think this chapter is important in the story.

If you don't like it, I'm sorry. I was supposed to work on this for days but...

Here it is.

As perfect as I can make it.

Oh well, here you go! And the song for this chapter is Little Things by One Direction which seems to suit the chapter a lot ♥ Enjoy!

=====================:::::::::::::::::::::======================= 

"Grey, stop it." I giggled, half-awake. I wanted to sleep some more and stay in his arms longer, but with his hair tickling my neck, that would just be impossible.

"Come on, I wanna sleep."

"Please?"

"Okay, you're tickling me too much."

"Greyson!"

I forced my eyes open and tried to get my revenge on a certain someone who refused to let me snore.

But sadly, I woke up alone.

Where did he go? Because of all the people who I could imagine ditching me in a junkyard, my boyfriend of 8 hours would not be it.

I groaned and checked the time on my phone. 5:16 am. I shook my head, looking at the signal available in this place.

ZERO.

I rolled my eyes and put the pillow back in place. How did it get on my head anyway? For all I know, I fell asleep in Greyson's arms and I didn't even feel him let go. I was wearing his jacket, too. What's up with that?

Sighing, I exited the car to look for him. He couldn't possibly be playing a prank on me, could he? Because if he is, I'm telling him right now, it is not funny.

The first thing that entered my mind when I got out of the car;

Is this even the junkyard?

It looked absolutely beautiful. I dunno what has gotten into that guy, but I know he's up to something.

The place was unbelievably clean. It was lit with candles and had scarlet rose petals scattered all over ground, making it look like a nature-inspired red carpet.

Beautiful.

It seemed unreal to walk on something like that. I didn't even want to but somehow, I felt like I needed to. With a  few moments of hesitation, I took my tight flats off and walked barefoot on the pathway, letting it take me to paradise.

In the middle of the pathway, it separated into two. The rose petals trailed off on the left side.It had no candles - no light, making it look sad, dark and lonely. It had what looked like broken glass scattered around the area, which made me think of a place I wouldn't want to be in.

The right side had assorted petals scattered all over it. There were different types of flowers, dozens of scents and schemes, all seem to be resembling a heart. I couldn't imagine anything else as beautiful.

In the middle was a note, sealed in an envelope enclosed with a heart. I carefully tore it open, not wanting to ruin its exquisiteness.

Dear Mia,