Forever Yours (Greyson's POV) Chapter 47

My eyes seriously needed to be checked.

I glanced out the kitchen window, and I swore I saw Mia there.

I must be seeing stuff.

"Sweetie," Mom said, looking at me. "Do you mind getting the newspaper?"

"Sure, Mom." I replied, heading out the front door.

I knew exactly where the paper was gonna be left so getting the paper wasn't much trouble for me.

"Mornin' Charlie." I greeted the paper guy.

"G'day, Daniel." He said, giving me a small wave as I picked up the paper. I nodded back at him and headed for the door until I realized that a tiny note fell. I examined it and found no name.

"Hey Charlie!" I shouted, running after him.

"Yeah?" He replied, turning back.

"Did you see who left this?" I asked him, holding out the tiny paper for him to see.

"Sorry mate." Charlie answered, scratching the back of his head. "It was there when I left the paper."

I nodded. "Alright. Thanks anyway."

He nodded back at me, saluted like a real soldier, and went on delivering the rest of the neighbors' papers.

I opened the the note. I smelled a gentle scent of vanilla, and the handwriting was very small, but it was legible enough for me to understand. It was written on a page from a notebook, a certain one that someone I know very well loves so much.

Before even reading it, I already knew who it was from.

The content of the letter was quite touching, but it made me guilty as well. She had a point there; how is it that I got to know the real her, but she didn't get to know the real me? That part made me begin re-thinking about everything that happened. If I didn't confess to her who I really was, this would never have happened.

But she might've found out before I told her.

If Luke just stayed faithful and tried maintaining a long-distance relationship, she might've been happier.

But I wouldn't have her.

If I just stayed famous, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Nor would I have met Mia.

All the mistakes I made, all the bad stuff I did, I shouldn't be regretting them. I should be thankful. Because everything that happened when I made those decisions, they were all perfect results, no matter how messy they were.

I just wanted her to feel how much I love her. When I see her face brighten because of it, I wouldn't have any worries.

She lights up my dark.

==============:::::::::::::===============

4:20 am.

That was the time right now, and I didn't have one bit of sleep.

She was the only thing I found on my mind, every time I closed my eyes. Her angelic face, her beautiful eyes and hair. Everything about her. Everything I let go.

Why did I let this happen?

I couldn't take it anymore, lets put it that way. I opened my window and went through the shortcut I discovered. I just wanted to apologize, that's all I really wanted. I've rehearsed it in my mind, even her response. And I just needed to let it out. When I got there, I slowly opened her window and took a quick peek.