Life Thrown Away (Mia's POV) Chapter 42.2

"Mia!" Mum shouted, waking me up from my 3 hour sleep. See the effects of last night on me? "You've got two letters waiting for you in the mail!"

I groaned at that, stretching and yawning. I barely had any sleep at all last night! It was practically hell!

"Coming mum" I mumbled, slowly putting on my slippers and heading downstairs.

"What's up?"

Mum greeted me with bacon and eggs and a white envelope.

"I'm so proud of you!" Mum squealed.

I looked at her, confused and opened one of the white envelopes.

It was from Harvard.

Quickly, I ripped it open and stopped myself from squealing at the results.

I got in!

I freakin' got in!

I'm studying at at one of my dream universities now and, oh this is too overwhelming.

"Done reading it?" Mum asked with a huge grin.

"I got in!" I squealed, hugging her tightly.

"Yes, I know you did." Mum giggled. "You got any idea where Daniel's studying?"

I shook my head. Schools and the future weren't really much of our topics when we talked.

"Hopefully Harvard as well, or at least near the place." I told her. "Since he's American and all."

"Well, why don't you ask?" Mum suggested, flipping some pancakes for Derek when he wakes up.

"Sure, I guess." I shrugged, knowing it probably isn't possible but I guess I'll find some time to squeeze the topic in.

I grabbed the other letter and it was from one of my second options in NYC which I knew I wouldn't be going to anytime soon.

When I finished eating my breakfast, I raced to my room to tell Ariana and Alliana about my good news, which made us all squeal and got me a bunch of congratulations.

According to my mom, she might even invite all my relatives and friends from home (that doesn't include Luke, does it?)

I even told Kristen about it, and she screamed her heart out, telling me that she got accepted to the same university and she'll be leaving for America two months before classes start, and I planned on doing the same.

Ariana's been accepted to the same university as her sister, so I guess she'll be having lots of fun, too.

Luke.... I have no idea. Colleges have never been part of our conversations. But I hope he'll be accepted in a good one. Even if he's now such a.... argh, I can't even say it. But he still deserves the best, I guess.

Minutes later, I received a call from Daniel, asking me to come over. I wouldn't say no, so I told him to wait for me and I'll be there.

I was pretty curios about what he wanted to talk about, he seemed pretty serious when I was talking to him. His voice was really deep, and though I'd love to gush about how sexy it made him sound, I couldn't help but have a feeling that "something" he was about to say was about to change my life.

When I got to his house, I found him on his couch, staring at the blank wall and barely breathing. Something's bothering this guy and I'm gonna help him get over it.

"Daniel?" I asked. "You okay?"

He blinked a few times, then faced me.

"I'm fine." he said, shrugging his unusual attitude away.

"Sure?" I asked, hugging him, knowing that he really isn't. "You don't look much like yourself."

"No, I'm seriously fine." he told me, putting his arm around me and we turned to a position which we could probably consider as cuddling.

We talked about a few stuff. Graduation, parties, other exes, and I found a little time to squeeze my topic in.

"Hey, I got accepted at Harvard." I chirped.

"Really?!" Daniel said, kinda shocked at what i just said. "Awesome! Good for you."

"Thanks!" I replied, with a huge smile. "How about you?"

It took him quite a while to give me an answer, which made me ask again.

"You going to college somewhere?" I tried again.

"Well, that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about.."

"Oh." was all I could say. He isn't studying?

"Well, my parents told me I couldn't study for now so...." Daniel tried to explain.

"For now?" I asked again. "How long is that?"

Daniel hesitated. "A really long time I guess."

"But you have to!" I protested. "You have to finish. Isn't that one of your biggest dreams?"

He nodded, hugging me to make me feel calmer.

"Yes, love." I tensed at that. He usually doesn't give me nicknames and that was just new. "But I don't want you to worry about me. Go on to Harvard, I know that's you're dream. Go finish school, I promise, if you ever come back here, I'll be waiting for you. I'll always be waiting for you. I'll never stop loving you and no matter what happens, no matter what changes, please, don't let anything change the way you feel about me?"

I teared up, hearing all those coming from him. I never thought that he'd love me that much. I knew he loved me, but I didn't think it would go this far. I love him, and like what he said, that wouldn't change, either.

"I promise." I smiled, giving him a kiss, which he returned.

It turned into a full makeout session. One that I could have never imagined. He carried me to his room, put me on his bed and continued it all, making it the best experience I know I could never imagine. He's the one I love, and I know nothing will change that.

"I love you." I said, resting on his chest.

"I love you, too." Daniel replied. "More than you can ever imagine."

====================::::::::::::::::================

Hey! :D

Crappy chapter, I'm really sorry but it's like one of those 'filler" chapters, you know. But I still hope you like it! (: