Forget About It (Mia's POV) Chapter 14

"I-I think I've fallen in love with you." Daniel said, stuttering.  

WHAT?!  

As much as I wanted this to happen, he and I were still dating people. I can't cheat on Luke, that'd be wrong. He doesn't deserve to be cheated on. And Daniel can't cheat on Sienna either.  

"Wh-what did you say?" I asked him, my voice was shaking as well.  

"I said," Daniel whispered, "I think I may have fallen in love with you."  

I gulped. "But why?"  

"How can I not?" he began, "You're beautiful, smart, funny, independent, sarcastic at times, you-you're perfect!"  

I'm perfect? "How am I perfect?"  

He smiled, "Look at yourself." He said as he brought me in front of his mirror. "See that? Natural beauty. Now if only we had a mirror for your insides, you'd be just as beautiful."  

Though I'm flattered, I shook my head. And stifled a laugh. "I'm named one of the ugliest kids in school. I bet you'd be egged if you ever say those stuff about me to the kids there."  

"Then let me be egged," he whispered. He's so sweet! "It's their loss they don't see your beauty. They're probably just jealous of you. You don't even need any makeup to look beautiful. You just are. And I hope you'll be able to see that one day."  

Alright, this guy is just too sweet for my own good! I can't help but fall for him, too. But should I confess? I'll just thank him. This would make things less awkward. "Thank you, Daniel. But I gotta go."  

I kissed his cheek before exiting. It was a kiss on the CHEEK, not the lips. So it's a sign of friendship. Not love.  

I bumped into Alex and Alli before heading towards the front door.  

"OMG, Mia have you been crying?" Alli asked me, giving me a hug.  

"Mia, are you alright?" Alex asked me. 

"I'm fine, guys." I told them.  

"Sure?" Alli asked me, "Wanna talk?"  

"I'll leave you girls for now." Alex said, in a slightly flirty tone, then winked at Alli. Alli rolled her eyes, smiling.  

"Am I missing anything here?" I asked Alli, smirking.  

She sighed dreamily, "No, not really. It's just Alex! He's so... Charming. I think I like him."  

I giggled. "Ohhh..... Now I get it!"  

She giggled for a while then slowly became serious. "So what's up with you? What happened?"  

I sighed and told her everything. From the fight with Luke, the kiss, his confession of love for me... All that.

"Oh. My. Goodness." Alli said, with her jaw dropped.  

I nodded, "Yeah, I know."  

"So summary, you had some argument with your boyfriend, Daniel comforted you, you kissed, you said you can't do it, he said he loved you, and then he proved it."  

I nodded, smiling a little. Impressive little Alli Simpson. "Nice! And yeah, your right about all that."  

She did some kind of fist pump. "I know I'm awesome."  

I hugged her, "I know."  

She hugged back, "But I gotta ask you something..." Alli said, pulling away.  

I nodded. "Sure, what it it?"  

"Did you feel anything when you kissed?"  

I shrugged. I didn't know how to put it. I felt..... some sort of electric shock. Got any special terms?