I'm Back (Greyson's POV) Chapter 51

"You do, eh?"

"Yes." I replied.

He sighed. "Fine. Come by my office tomorrow."

He put the phone down after that. I shook my head. The whole world was about to know the truth.

Quickly grabbing my laptop, I booked a flight to L.A. first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not taking anybody with me, for I know I'll just be distracted.

Honestly, I think I wanna fly to America just so I can see Mia. But then I'm going to L.A., she's in Massachusetts.

I felt like I needed to see her.

I felt like she needed me at the moment. Why? She hated me, probably. Hated me in every way possible. Well, she should. It's all for the best.

I can see her future already. Successful, rich, happy. Living in a big house with a dreamlike backyard and garden. Beautifully landscaped and with a fountain in the middle. A future full of smiles, and definitely no room for me.

I woke up the next day at 3:30 in the morning.

Grabbing my giant bags consisting of my clothes, the hair and makeup set we brought from America, and a few other stuff, I loudly headed towards the door without even giving anybody a proper goodbye.

I was about to open the door, but -

"Hold up." Mom said.

"What?" I rudely asked, not bothering to make eye contact.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She instructed. I didn't follow.

"Look at me." She instructed once more.

"Please." She pleaded. I just stood there, not giving in.

"Greyson Micheal Chance you will do as I tell you or else you do not have my permission to leave this residence." She strictly retorted towards my attitude.

Her using my full name - my real full name - got my full attention, causing me to look at her straight in the eye.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked, keeping my voice steady, even if I wanted to scream. She sighed.

"I just wanted to apologize." she whispered, keeping her voice just as low as mine was. "It's your life. I never should have controlled you like that. I should've let you live the glamorous celebrity life that was meant for you."

She began crying, and I held her close. Oh, Mom.

"It's okay, Mom." i whispered. She sniffed.

"You know, I'll just sum all this up." Mom said, getting hold of herself. "You're seventeen; almost an adult. I trust you with your decisions. I brought you up well enough to know that you will make the right ones. If you want to go back to L.A. and be the superstar you were, fine. I'll support you. I - we- never should have made you stick with our decisions. It was wrong to be that selfish. Now, off you go."

She planted a peck on my cheek. Some kind of mom-ly kiss I guess.

"Good luck." She said, waving.

"Love you, Mom." I said, giving her one last hug before heading to the airport.

The drive to the airport didn't take long. I quickly checked in, and practically ran to every part of the airport I needed to go to. And when it was time for me to board the plane, I found a seat and immediately passed out.

When I woke up, I realized that I was in the location of the stopover. Belgium. I looked outside, and immediately felt the European vibe.

I got a bag that I took with me in the plane, and went to get my luggage and went to the check-in area for the plane to L.A. On the way to the waiting area, I recognized a few locks of familiar reddish-brown curls.