Enjoying Gold Coast (Daniel's POV) Chapter 10.2

I wanted to stare at her the whole day.

I found her swimming with her friends. Would it be awkward if I say she reminded me of Sienna? Beautiful, crazy, and she got me to fall for her.

Oh what the hell, that's my song I'm quoting.

Beautiful and crazy, too. Maybe that's why I fell into you

Ugh, I should stop checkin her out. I had to remind myself that I had a girlfriend. A really nice, sweet, and beautiful girlfriend. And I am NOT gonna cheat on her. I've spent so much time trying to impress her brother and earn his trust, just so I can have some time with Sienna. And I am NOT giving her up for some girl I barely even know.

A few minutes later, she and her friends got up from the water and dried up. I guessed that if she couldn't be my girlfriend, at least we could be friends.

I saw her friends pointing in my direction, and I stood up, walked in front of them.

"Hi." I greeted the girl. She must be new, I never saw her before.

"Hey." she replied, with a nervous tone in her voice. Her friends told her that they'd be getting some ice cream, leaving the two of us alone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Daniel." I said.

She gave me a small smile. Hard to tell if it was fake or not. "Mia."

I nodded. Mia. Nice name. And that is what I told her. "Nice name."

She smiled at me again, now I'm sure it's real. "Thanks, you too."

We stayed silent for a few minutes, "So, you new here?"

She shrugged, "Well, kinda."

I raised an eyebrow, "Kinda?"

She nodded, slowly. "Yes, kinda. We're not exactly moving here yet, we're only staying for the whole month. But we're gonna live here permanently a year from now. We're just testing the place."

Oh. I nodded. "Well, how do you like it so far?"

She smiled again, "For the last 5 hours I'd been here, it's wonderful!"

I laughed. She's funny. "So where are you from originally?"

"Sydney."

I nodded. "Aren't you gonna ask me where I'm from?"

She shook her head, "Don't need to. I can tell you're American."

Wow. "How'd you know?"

She shrugged. "Accent." Right. "Plus your hair color's darker than almost everyone's here."

Oh yeah. I forgot everyone here's got the blond-ish brown hair color. "Oh... Well, you're smart."

She smirked. "I know."

I laughed. Most people would be all "Thanks!" or "Aw, no I'm not." or something else humble and modest. Wow, she is like Sienna.

"So what part of America are you from?" Mia asked me. She's asking questions, meaning she's warming up to me already. Yeah! But I couldn't answer that question honestly. Hmm, where could Daniel Winslow be from?

"Daniel!" my sister called out, thank God she called. I waved at her so she could see me, and she headed in my direction.

"We gotta go, Mom wants us to help her with dinner." Tammi said, then realized that I wasn't alone. "Oh, hi."

Mia waved back, "Hi, I'm Mia."

"Tammi" my sister replied with a grin, then she smirked at me, as if saying 'You litte player!' I replied by sticking my tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes then turned her attention back to Mia. "You must be one of our soon-to-be neighbors. You'll be having dinner with us, right?"

Mia nodded. "Yup."

Wow, how'd she know? Mom didn't mention anything. "No one told me we had guests."

Tammi rolled her eyes. "Tha's because you're always texting and hanging out with Sienna and Alex."

Mia smirked at me, "Who's Sienna?"

"She's uh - " I began, but Tammi cut me off.

"They're dating."

Mia raised her eyebrows.

"I wasn't hitting on you, okay? Just to clear things." I said to her.

She smiled, "I know. And you couldn't anyway, I'm seeing someone."

Oh.

I could already imagine my sister's expression in her mind that's she's try'na hide.

"Okay, Mia. Why don't you come with us home, since you're having dinner with us, anyway." Tammi offerred her.

"Sure," Mia said, "But we gotta wait for my friends, they'll live with us 'til the week ends."

Tammi nodded and the her friends - who apparently are twins - came running over to us.

"Sorry!" one of them said.

"We ate the ice cream over there and didn't get you some." finished the other.

Mia nodded and introduced us to each other. "Girls they're the people Mum said we'll be having dinner with. Can we come with them already?"

They both nodded.

"You gotta text your Mum first." Ariana (I think) said. Her sister nodded as well.

Mia texted her mom and we headed home. We just walked since the beach was only outside our house. Even if we only knew each other for a few minutes, we all ended up treating everyone like siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey everyone!

How's the story so far? Is it good? Sorry if this chapter doesn't have like, a good ending because this was all I could think of and I really wanted to upload soon. And for the readers who loved this story since the beginning, YAY! They finally met! The two main characters finally know each other! YAY! Oh, and by the way, thanks for the number of reads you guys gave me. 320+ reads? You guys go hard! Thanks!

Hope you enjoy,

crazylollerchick23x