Secrets Revealed (Mia's POV) Chapter 43.2

I went home from Daniel's place at around 7:00pm, just in time for dinner.

While eating, we mostly talked about my college applications and my plans on leaving for America. When Mum asked me where Daniel was gonna study, I just shook my head and smiled, remembering what he had confessed to me a while ago.

Before I went to sleep, I received a message from Luke.

FROM: Luke

Meet me at the beach tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes at the message.

TO: Luke

And if I say no?

FROM: Luke

You can't. I'm outside your house right now and I ain't leaving.

I looked out my window and found him with a smirk and he greeted me with a wave. I sighed.

TO: Luke

Fine, fine. I'm heading downstairs.

FROM: Luke

Good girl.

I rolled my eyes. Still the same self-centered boy-next-door attitude. But almost everything else changed.. I wish he was his old self again.

I jogged downstairs and sneaked out the backdoor.

"What now?" I asked Luke, once I got there.

"You haven't been telling me everything." Luke smirked.

"Huh?" I said, confused, raising an eyebrow. I didn't tell him anything at all. About anything, so I have NO idea what he's talking about.

"I know about it, okay?" Luke said to me. I, for one, still have NO clue about it.

"About what?"

"You know what I mean."

"No, I seriously don't."

"You do."

"No."

"Sienna."

I gulped when he said that. Could he possible know?

"She's gone." Luke whispered. "I know she's gone."

The rain began to pour as he said that. "How did you - "

"How'd I know?" he finished for me, I nodded.

"I was at the cemetery yesterday." Luke began. "I was drinking, smoking, all that."

Drugs? I wanted to ask, but I caught myself. I already knew.

"Then I decided to roam around the place, and found myself sitting on a grave. For some reason, it felt right being there. It felt like I was supposed to be there, like someone was waiting for me." He huffed. "That must sound pretty weird, huh? Meant to be sitting on a grave?"

I gave him a sympathetic smile, no matter how much I've started hating him, I really feel sorry.

"Well, that grave belonged to Sienna." he sighed. "I believe that she wanted me to know that she was gone. I bid goodbye to her there and well, now I know everything." I nodded.

"But I have a question though," He began, facing me.

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you keep it from me?" Luke asked.

I shrugged. "Well, you weren't here..."

He shook his head at me and told me he had to get going.

When he left, I ran up to my room and called Daniel. I told him everything, and he didn't react the way I thought he would. He still sounded like something was bothering him.

But I don't think something was bothering him. If he did, he'd tell me. Because I know he trusts me that much.

Because I know he loves me that much.

=========::::::::::::========

GOOD NEWS!

This chapter has 3 parts (FIRST TIME, YEAHHH!). Well, that's all! For now. ((: