It's Too Late (Daniel's POV) Chapter 26

Gosh, I'm such an idiot.

Why did I kiss her? That was just plain wrong...

I already apologized about it before. She'd never forgive me now.

"Greyson?" My sister said, through the door. We agreed to call each other our real names whenever we don't have any guests who know nothing about our secret.

"Come in." I said, as she opened the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

She cocked an eyebrow. "Look at your face. How can you expect me to believe you? Plus, I saw Mia running out this room with tears. What happened?"

I sighed and explained everything to her (A/N: I don't wanna type what just happened. It gets me emotional.) and she listened as patiently as she could. Her eyes were full of concern and didn't tease me or whatsoever.

When I was done, she gave me a huge embrace.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Alexa told me.

"Yes, I did." I insisted.

"No, you did not." She countered, giving me the look she always did when she knew she was right.

I sighed and nodded at her.

"You really love her, don't you?" Alexa asked me.

I breathed heavily. "Yes. Yes I do."

She gave me a warm smile. "Then I know you'll do the right thing."

I thanked her for being there for me and she exited.

=============:::::::::::::::::============

I had trouble sleeping that night.

A girl has never been stuck in my thoughts for this long. Ever. Not once in my life.

Until now.

I grabbed my phone and looked through the photos.

Mia was in almost every single one of my favorite photos. The rest were taken with Sienna.

Wow, I wish she won't find out. I'd be dead meat if she will.

And whenever I'm with her, I forget all about Mia, the girl who I also love.

And you know what the worst part is?

None of them deserve me.

They'd find out about my secret soon enough. Every secret shall be revealed.

Sucks to be me, then.

I fell asleep thinking about those two girls in my life.

==============:::::::::::::::==============

I'm so not an early riser.

But I felt like I had to wake up early for some reason. Like today was a day I shouldn't miss.

I checked my clock. A little blurry since I just opened my eyes, but just right enough to make me see 7:00.

I debated with myself for about 30-45 minutes and ended up going downstairs.

"Wow." Mom remarked. "You're up early today."

I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning Mom! I'll just go for a walk."

I went outside and walked to the direction of her house.

When I got there, I rang the doorbell.