Together Forever (Mia's POV) Chapter 55

Sorry for the late update!

Just wanna say thanks to some people who contributed to my new cover :3

Like @UnbrokenCyrus' friend, Frances. Thanks for the pictures! ((:

And @Trixh_Enchancer for volunteering to help me with it! :D

Okay, now you shall read.

==============::::::::::::::::::::=============

For a second there, I honestly wanted him to drop down on his knees and just damn propose.

He actually cared about my baby - our baby - even when she was already gone. Come to think of it, a name didn't even cross my mind once, even when I knew I was almost due.

He would've been a perfect father, I'm sure.

It's been five years.. And I haven't thought about it at all. I haven't mentioned it to anyone, and I tried not to think about her but what's the use? It's very difficult for that to happen. And I wouldn't want to anyway, just for my sake and everyone else's.

Ah, I couldn't hate him no matter how hard I tried. Hating him would be like turning down a vanilla flavored unicorn with chocolate sprinkles which is clearly impossible considering how darn right adorable that creature would look like.

Why am I talking like this?

Eh, I'll go with it for a while. Seems pretty fun.

"Mia!" Greyson said, snapping his two fingers in front of me.

"Whoa, wh-" I responded.

"What's with you?" Greyson asked. "You spaced out and all I understood from you is 'vanilla' which doesn't make sense AT ALL because one, you're twenty-two years old and two, this is just damn creepy."

Wow, he's talking like that, too.

Is this fate?

"MIA!"

"Ah!" He HAS to stop doing that. "What?!"

"You're spacing out again." He pointed out.

So?!

"Ugh, whatever." I smirked. "I'm going home."

"Okay." He said, smiling back.

"Need a ride?" I asked him. "You don't have a car right now, do you?"

 He shook his head.

"I'm fine, I'll go take a cab or something." He said, shrugging.

"Come on." I said. "You know you wanna."

He smiled and rolled his eyes.

Cutie.

 What's wrong with me?!

"You sure?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied, grinning. "Come on."

===============::::::::::::::===============

"Take a left here, now go straight. Right and...... Wait stop! This isn't it."

We were in a junkyard.

He led me to a junkyard.

"You know," I said, slightly irritated. "You could've just told me the name of the place you were staying in."

He smirked. "I know."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Then why didn't you -"

"Coz I didn't." He winked.

"Or you could've took a cab." I suggested.

"Which you disagreed to."

"Or like.. You know, stay at my place. I have an extra bed." I said, trying not to blush at the fact. Me and Grey at the same house. Talk about weird.

"And hey." Greyson said. "Doesn't this give me an excuse to cuddle with you at night?"

I blushed.

"No, it doesn't!" I said, rapidly shaking my head.

"Aww, why not?" He whined.

"Because I'm not your girlfriend." I accidentally blurted out.

WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

He looked disappointed, then he looked me in the eye.

"Look," he began. "I know I kinda messed up a few years ago, but I was hoping you'd give me a second chance. I still love you as much as I did before - I never stopped, remember? - And I thought you feel the same way but.."

"I do." I cut him off.

"So we're good?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean.." He began. "We together now?"

I nodded. "Yes!"

I jumped and leaped into his arms. I swear, this felt like some kind of blockbuster romance movie starring myself except it was just real. I felt it, and it was happening to me when I was 22.

I soon fell asleep in his arms. It felt as wonderful as I can remember. So wonderful, it made me feel safe. Safer than how the world made me believe life to be.

As if nothing was wrong.

As if nothing was ever wrong.

Which is exactly how my night felt like.