The Obsessed Fan (Greyson's POV) Chapter 1.2

I didn't want to do this, but Mom forced me to.

See, I got really, really, really famous. Mom and Dad, Alexa and Tanner couldn't take all the stalking, fans invading the house, and most of all, they couldn't take the paparazzi. They took turns sleeping at different sides of our house just to tell everyone what's going on inside. They record our private conversations, and everyone agreed that we should just leave.

And tomorrow, we're taking the earliest flight to Gold Coast, Australia. Cody (yes, Simpson) and his family agreed to sell their old house to us at a discounted price.

"GREYSON!" Alexa screamed at the top of her lungs. "What the hell!"

"Huh?" was all I could say. I don't like getting up early. And I only had like, 3 hours of sleep.

"I've been telling you to wake up since like, forever!" Alexa groaned. "The airport is 20 minutes away from here and the plane leaves in like, an hour and a half."

I groaned. How could I even forget? Today was the day we leave.

"Okay, okay. Get outta my room and let me get dressed." I said, picking up a random plain black shirt, a hoodie, shades, and some jeans.

"Hey." She snapped. "This is my room, too you know!"

"And just in case you forgot, I'm your older sister. Older."

Yes, definitely. Older.

"You can't tell me what to do."

Like what my Mom always does, "In 5...."

"Not fallin' for it, Grey" Alexa said, almost rolling her eyes.

"Wanna get into a tickle fight?" I said, with an evil look in my eye and a mysterious tone.

"You wouldn't dare!" Alexa said, slowly backing away.

"4....." I said, beginning to tickle her stomach

"Greyson Michael Chance! No!" She said, in between laughs.

"Get outta my room first... 3!" I said, continuing to tickle her.

"GREYSON! ALEXA! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" A shrill voice belonging to my beautiful mother said. Alexa and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Coming mom!" We said simultaneously.

"Okay, so you get the bathroom and I get the bedroom. Sound good?" Alexa said, with a very convincing negotiative tone.

"Ugh, fine." I said. "But only because it's almost time to go."

So we went with the deal and got down in less than 5 minutes.

"There you guys are!" my brother, Tanner, said "Oh, Greyson?"

"Yeah?"

"I used your phone. Now it's out of battery." he said, doing the peace sign the whole time he spoke.

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay?" I said, trying not to laugh at his pointless move. Gotta love my brother.

"And Alexa?" Tanner said.

"Oh no, what'd you do?" Alexa said, with a very nervous tone, sweating.

"Nothing!" Tanner said, opening his arms. Alexa stepped back, but Tanner hugged her.

"Did you really think I was going to trick you or anything?"

"Yes."

Tanner dramatically placed a hand on his chest. "Ouch, sis." he said, and went back to hugging her.

I thought it was sweet, (but creepy) until I noticed Tanner reaching into the back of Alexa's pocket, taking out a crisp $50 bill. I chuckled. Tanner put his forefinger on his lip as if saying 'Shut up or you'll get your ass kicked'. Reluctantly, I followed.

Alexa didn't seem to notice she just lost 50 bucks, but I just stayed silent. Anyway, she didn't have much time to notice. Mom called her and made us get in the car that instant. And how could we say no to our mother?

We ran into the car, hoping that no one would see us. We rushed to the airport and waited around 10 minutes until the airplane arrived. Apparently, we were the only ones in there. Well, us, the employees, and this other family who is probably South American, and probably NOT aware of the famous Greyson Chance. So . . . Were we safe? Think again.

"MAMA! PAPA! It's Greyson Chance!" the little girl said.

And as if on cue, the paparazzi came out of nowhere. Behind the plants, under the tables, behind food stalls, some were even hanging from the ceiling.

"Seriously people?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs (or at least as high it can for it to still sound male. But you get my point). "It's two-thirty in the morning!"

"Grey, run!" Alexa told me. And I did, followed by a numerous number of flashing cameras right behind me.

We went in the plane, and luckily no one else besides us were around. The flight was around . . . I dunno. But I remember sleeping on the plane then waking up hearing the pilot say "Ladies and gentlemen, we arrive at our destination in thirty minutes. Thank you, and have a good day."

"Gah, Alexa what time is it?" I ask her

"Does it matter?" Alexa said, groggily. "I'm using all that 30 minutes to sleep."

I decided not to bother her. Tanner was still snoring and mom and dad were cuddling on their separate seats behind us. Really sweet, but I didn't want to look. No offense, but seeing people around 35 and above kissing, making out, and other "awkward stuff" isn't really fun to look at.

30 minutes later, we finally arrive in Australia. I'm really tired, and at the same time relieved that the paparazzi would stop following me. For a little while at least. There's some paparazzi here in Gold Coast and they'd probably catch me.

Tanner ran in our direction and held 5 cards in his hand.

"Got 'em." He said to Dad.

"Thanks, bud."

"No problem." Tanner replied, passing them around.

"Greyson, here's your new ID." Mom told me.

New ID? Why'd we need a new ID? I read it, and it definitely did NOT have my name on it.

"Skandar Winslow?" I asked her. "Mom, what's going on? This isn't mine."

Mom looked at Dad, then at me.

"Greyson," She slowly said. "We need to talk."