I'm Who? (still Greyson's POV) Chapter 2

"We need to talk." She says.

Damn, I hated it whenever she gave me that look, or that answer. 

"Okay. . . What is it?" I said, my voice shaking because of how nervous I was for whatever she planned to say.

"Greyson, no matter where we go, the paparazzi is still going to follow us." Mom explained to me.

"So?" I simply said, waiting for her to continue. I was very nervous because she rarely used that tone. She only uses it if she's either hiding something, or about to make a huge mistake.

I was right. Mom couldn't say anything anymore, and ended up breathing, in and out, so Dad had to continue for her.

"Grey, we had to move to Australia to get rid of the paparazzi right?" Dad asked me, with the same nervous tone Mom had. And to reply to what he said, I just swallowed, and nodded.

"Well, I - we - don't think it's enough." Dad paused and looked at me to see if I was getting anything. Apparently, I wasn't, but he just continued what he was about to say. But just like Mom, he couldn't talk without stuttering.

Alexa and Tanner, apparently also knew about this. So they just finished it for Mom and Dad.

"We know that the paparazzi will end up knowing where you are, and then they'll probably end up sleeping on our doorsteps again." Alexa said. Her voice was shaking a little, but not as shaky as mom's or dad's, which kinda relieved me. If not everyone was nervous about this, I could handle the news.

"So Mom and Dad decided to change our names, we're Winslow's now by the way, and we're going to live here in Australia, until Greyson Chance gets replaced by a new singing teen idol or whatever. Now, since I already explained everything to him, will everyone please stop shaking! You're drawing attention!" Tanner said, smiling.

It took around 3-4 minutes until I processed everything that my eyes widened.

"Wait," I said objectively "why do we have to change our names again?"

Alexa rolled her eyes at me. I guess it's a girl thing but she doesn't really do it often.

"Don't you think that they've heard of the famous Greyson Chance? Plus, these people are Australian, just like Cody. And something that has to do with Cody, probably has something to do with you, too."

"Oh yeah, and if they ask you how you got to live in Cody Simpson's house, pretend you don't know what they're talking about. Be all 'This is Cody Simpson's house?' then I get all hyper and start squealing, so they think we're just the new kids."

"Okay." I obediently said. Mom looked kind of relieved and stopped breathing heavily, while Dad put his arm around her, looking relieved as well.

"Oh, sweetheart?" Mom said, "One last thing."

"Yeah?"

"You need a new look." she explained "We got all your make up from LA and you have to change everything about your looks"

"What?" I yelled, luckily, no one heard me. Or at least saw part of my face. I'd be dead to the Australian paparazzi.

"Grey, how'd you expect people to believe you're Skandar when you look like Greyson?" Alexa said

"I dunno, I figured you'll have your own ways...." I said

"And we do. Now, lets get our bags, and head for our new home." Mom said.

==========:::::::::::=========

While waiting for the moving truck to come with our stuff, Mom applied [heavy] makeup on me. It took about 45 minutes until Mom finished the makeup and, perfect timing, the truck came. They started unpacking and I looked at the new me.