We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Mia's POV) Chapter 41.2

I stormed inside my room having a great urge to scream.

When did Luke become such a dickhead? Well, now that I think about it he always was sort of one. But he never went on that level, wherein he thought he was better than everybody. I grabbed my mobile and phoned Ariana.

"Mia!" she squealed at the other end. "How are you?"

"I'm pretty well." I replied. Lies. "How about you?"

"Great! Alliana and I still miss you." Ariana sighed. "But I don't think that's why you wanted to call."

"Honestly, no." I admitted. "But I have to ask you something."

"Sure!" Ariana replied. "What is it?"

"Uh," I began. "During any part of the year, have you spoke with Luke?"

She thought about it for a while, leaving me feeling shaky and very, very nervous.

"No, not at all." Ariana told me. "Why?"

"Well, have you seen how he's acting?" I asked, ignoring her question. I'll get back to her on that anyway.

"I'm not sure if the rumors are true," she began, "Some say he's been taking drugs since you kinda broke up with him. And there's been this time during the year when he's been going to classes only once a week, and he pretty much bailed on that one day. People say he went to rehab."

He did?! No wonder. But he shouldn't have gone through all that. He could've done better.

"Oh." I said. "Okay then, thanks."

"May I ask why the sudden interest?" Ariana asked me.

"Well," I began. "Don't freak out, okay?"

"Okay."

"He's here." I told her.

"Luke?!" She shrieked. "Why?"

"I honestly don't know." I admitted.

"Is he with you right now?" 

"Well, a while ago yeah." I replied. "But now,"

I checked outside my window to see if he was still there. His car was gone.

"I think he just left. " I told Ariana.

"Oh well, that's good." She sighed. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I told her. "Tell your sister I said hi!"

"I will, when she comes home." I could imagine Ariana smiling. "Merry Christmas!"

"You too!" I said, quite happily at the thought of all that. "I'll call soon!"

"You better." She teased. "Bye!"

"Bye!"

I put the phone down, and wondered what I had ever done for me to deserve all this crap.

I phoned Daniel next, warning him about Luke.

"Why is he here?!" Daniel shrieked when I told him.

"Easy!" I told him, trying to make him calm down. I heard him sigh at the other end of the phone. "Just warning you. If he goes to your house, at least you'll be ready."

I told him everything. What he just did, and all the info I got from Ariana. The drugs and rehab. I skipped the parts when Luke said some disrespecting things because Daniel might be the first to make some violent move. He said he understood.

"I'll look out for you, be careful." Daniel whispered. "I won't let him hurt you."

"Thanks." I replied. "Be careful, too."

"I will, as long as you're safe." He whispered. I was close to tears, scared of everything Luke may possibly do.

"Okay, goodnight."

"Good night."

I put my phone down and let my tears escape. Luke takes drugs now. And those who take drugs.. They could do anything if they try.

But if he does change, there's one thing I'm sure of.

Luke Dawson, we are never ever getting back together.

===========:::::::::::==========

Crappy ending, I know.

Crappy chapter, I know.

And I know it involves a lot of of cussing, and I'm sorry but I kinda felt like it fit in with the mood. Just a bit. Anyway, I'm sorry. And I hope you enjoyed the song on the side, I LOVE how that video was made <3 And I hope you still enjoy! :DD