Friend Search (Mia's POV) Chapter 37

So how did you get here under my skin?

I swore that I'll never let you back in

Should've known better, than trying to let you go

Coz here we go, go, go again

As hard as I try I know I can't quit.

Something about you is so addictive

We're falling together

I think that by now I know

Coz here we go, go go again

I can't believe I was actually singing in the shower.

I never sing in the shower.

Not unless I have a serious problem, anyway.

Right now, I can't really say if falling - badly - in love with Daniel was considered a problem. I mean, I'm single, he's probably single, but I haven't seen Sienna yet.

Where is she anyway?

I didn't feel like ever asking Daniel about it. EVER.

He might get pissed at me or something! And I can NOT let that happen.

He was supposed to go to my place this afternoon, but he changed plans at the last minute because he had to help Alex with some girl problem.

Gay.

Just kidding.

Anyway, I decided to spend time daydreaming in the park.

I grabbed my phone and told Mum I was going out then began jogging to where I was planning to go.

I had a few laps around the park since I was still kinda bored.

I shook my head, knowing that this wasn't taking my mind off anything, leading me to the decision to go home.

I went straight to my room and opened my laptop, seeing a notification.

A video call request.

From the twins!

I quickly clicked on 'Accept' and began the call.

"Hey!!!' I squealed.

"Hi!!!" they said, in the same tone.

"So what's up?!" I said, with a huge grin on my face.

"Not much, honestly." Ariana replied. "Nothing interesting happens when there's no school yet."

"True." I agreed. "But cool stuff usually happen when you're with a guy."

"What are you saying?" Alliana defensively said.

"Nothing!" I said, holding my hands up. "I was just saying you guys should go get some guy friends! They're pretty fun to be with."

Ariana nodded, but Alliana just shifted her position. She must really like Cody that much.

"I'm hungry, I'm going downstairs." Alliana said, leaving the room.

"Oh well," Arian sighed. "Talk to you soon?"

I nodded. "Sure."

She waved one last time before the screen went black. Wow, I just realized how much I wished they were here with me right now.

I need some female friends.

===================::::::::::::::::::=====================

I jogged back to the park, trying to see if there were any girls my age who I'd think would be a cool friend.

Cheerleaders?

Gross.

Geeks?

Not that much, sorry. I don't do video games that much.

Drama queens?

Forget it! I'm trying to get you b*tches outta my life.

Goths?

..... I'm sorry, not now.

Aren't there any girls my age who could fangirl as much as I do?!

That was when I noticed a girl with dark blue eyes and jet black hair. She had this rebel look I forever thought was cool. She was skateboarding and man, she looked pro! Really pro. As in... Tony Hawk level? Almost. She could compete!

"Hey." I said, approaching her.

She didn't answer since she was still doing some kind of flip in the air. When she finished, she ran to some guy, about 21, I guess who I assumed was her brother or something.

"Sup." she said, approaching me.

"Cool skateboard." I commented, pointing at the board she was holding.

"Thanks." she smiled. "Do you skate?"

"Nah." I replied. "But it'd be really cool to learn."

"Well, come on, I'll show you!" she said, leading me to the ramp. "I'm Kristen."

"Mia." I smiled.

Turns out, Kristen's actually pretty nice, no matter how snobby she looks at times. She looks kinda mean, too, but first impressions don't really last when you get to know the person.

"Okay, so you start like this." Kristen said, positioning me on on the skateboard and giving me a signal to try moving.

"Am I doing this right?" I asked her warily. This was pretty scary.

She nodded and began teaching me the basics.

==============::::::::::::::::::::=============

"That was exhausting." I commented on the way to Kelsey's place.

"You'll get used to it." she smirked. "Just need a little practice, that's all."

 "You better help me, then." I smirked. We've been talking as if we were best friends since birth for the whole day.

"Sure." Kristen smiled. "Mum! We have a guest!"

Kristen's mother smiled at the two of us as we entered her enormous villa. Wow, these people were rich!

"Welcome, dear." Kristen's mum greeted. "I'm Mrs. Richards, Kristen's mum."

"Pleasure to meet you." I said, in a business-y tone. Yes, I'm THAT classy.

She smiled in surprise at my response. Kristen just rolled her eyes.

"Don't impress her too much." she told me. "She tends to get too motherly at times."

I giggled as she showed me her wonderful home. Her room was huge. It was every teenage girl's dream room. If I found my new room awesome, this was twice the size; twice the furniture.

She showed me the jacuzzi in the bathroom, and basically everything else. She even had a skating ramp near their tennis court. Yes, tennis court. She's super duper rich!

I stayed for dinner. met her brother, sister, pets, but I haven't seen her Dad anywhere. Maybe he came home late from work or something. Yeah, that's probably it. I refrained from asking to stay safe.

I headed home and got a blank notebook. I dunno why, I just suddenly felt like writing about today. I wrote everything, not missing a single detail.

Maybe a new friend isn't so bad for me after all.

===================::::::::::=================

Hey! Sorry for the late updates. As usual. I've been busy.... And I hope I don't suck at writing now. I lack practice. And sorry for the short message, I want this to get uploaded as quick as possible. Thanks :*