I Hope We Can Be Friends (Mia's POV) Chapter 17

Stupid dare!

Stupid day!

Stupid Alex!

Stupid game!

Stupid Daniel!

Stupid me!

Goodness! What is happening to me?

Why did I agree to do the damn dare anyway? No, I didn't agree, Daniel did. Why did I let him?

Because you love him. said a little voice in my head.

I'm so confused right now. Why am I in love with him? Someone besides my butt-in much conscience please tell me.....

Daniel just ran out the door to explain to Sienna what happened. I see he still loves her. Not that I blamed him though, Sienna really is lovable. No wonder he fell for her in the first place. And though I am jealous, I don't have the right to be. Daniel's not mine, I'm not his.

"Hey," Alex said, walking up to me, "You don't have to pay me anymore. Just so you know."

"Heck no I won't!" I replied, rolling eyes. "You almost cost your best friend his relationship!"

He sighed and nodded. "I know, I know. I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes, "Apologize to Daniel, you freakin' idiot! What did you do to me?"

He sighed and was about to sit down,but I yanked the beanbag chair away from him.

"Hold up!" I said, yanking the chair. "This is Daniel's seat! Get your own! You don't deserve to sit down!"

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

"Saving a seat for Daniel, eh?" Alex said with a smirk while everyone else was hooting.

"I wasn't saving him a seat I was getting the chair so you won't be able to!" I said, hitting him lightly on the shoulder. I was probably blushing already.

"Come on, Mia!" Alliana said, "We all know you like him!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. They raised their eyebrows.

"Can we please change the topic?" I whined, putting this mega soft pillow on my face.

"Why?" Derek said with a naught smile. "I like the fact that my sister isn't as goody-goody as she was before."

"What are you saying?" I demanded.

"You a cheetah!" He replied. At first I didn't know what he meant. But eventually I realized he just called me a cheater.

"The hell, I am not a cheater!" I said, defending myself. "FYI, Luke and I are very, very happy together and Daniel..... I see him as a friend."

I hate lying.

And it's no use when people know you are.

"Mia...." the twins said in unison.

"M-hm?" I replied, with a smirk.

"Never mind!" they said, again in unison.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the window. I saw Daniel with Sienna. Oh gosh, I hope he explained everything. And I also hope she believed him.Ooh, that's a good thing. At least they made up!

Alliana sat down next to me. "You alright?"

I faced her. "Yeah." I said, softly, trying to hide my sadness.

Wait, sadness? More like JEALOUSY 

I watched them walk back and waited for them to get here. I went to Alli and the twins because I saw that they were giggling about something.