Surprise, surprise. (Mia's POV) Chapter 50

3 months later....

School only started a few weeks ago, but dammit, I already feel the stress.

Kristen's sharing the same dorm as me. We're still as close as ever - even with the twins. They get along just fine.

Daniel and I have been hanging out, too, but nothing's going on between us. His little sister, Nicole, who studied in France during High School was about my age or a year older. Daniel was supposed to  pick her up from the airport when I first came, but her boyfriend picked her up before Daniel could. She's a good friend of mine, too and we take a few classes together. So I guess she and Alex could be considered my two other best friends.

I just got home a few minutes ago. I felt dizzy and decided to lie down for a few minutes.

"You okay?" Kristen asked me. "You look pale." I shook my head and gave her a little smile.

"I'm good."

"You look tired."

"Well, you know." I shrugged. "Homework, studying, extra-curriculars. I have to ace all those stuff, I'm on scholarship remember?" She smiled at me.

"Well, I'm making dinner tonight." She told me. "I'll leave it in the fridge, in case you wake up hungry later."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"You are welcome." She said, starting to head towards the kitchen 

Once she was gone, I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

===================:::::::::::::::::::::=================

I woke up at around midnight and hurried to the bathroom.

I puked.

My stomach hurt like hell, and I just let it all out. This is what I get for skipping dinner last night. It still hurt now, but I wasn't sure if I still had to let anything out.

I went to the kitchen and got what was supposedly my supper. I ate it to replace the food I puked out but for some reason, I felt like I needed more food.

What's happening to me?

I got more food and munched quickly. I felt heavier, but maybe it was just because I was really full. I went straight to bed right after doing that developing daily routine of mine.

But why did something feel different?

=========================::::::::::::::::::=======================

"The biology exam was just freaking hard." Kirsten said, slamming our door shut.

"Well, it's not my fault you took the subject." I shrugged, not in the mood to talk about school.

"Yeah, it's not my fault I wanna be a doctor, either." Kirsten said, sticking her tongue out at me. I just shrugged and rolled my eyes. And yes, eyes. As in both.

"You doing anything tonight?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well," she began, "Nicole and Daniel are inviting me to their party tonight in Daniel's condominium tonight."

I nodded. "We should go."

"Cool!" she squealed. I smiled back.

"Lemme finish this first."  she said, motioning to her pile of homework. "Then we go."

========================::::::::::::::::::::======================

"Krissy! Mia! You made it!" Nicole squealed, as she handed us a few drinks. The scent of it made me wince.

"Ugh, what the hell is this?" I groaned.

"Uh, tequila?" Nicole said, shaking the glass.

"I don't like it." I said. "Smells bad."

"It does?" Kirsten asked. "I don't smell anything."

"Yeah, me too." Nicole said. "What's happened to you these past few days?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've been snappier and pickier." Nicole pointed out.

"And you've been eating more than what I'm used to." Kirsten added.

"OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" Nicole gasped, then she and Kirsten laughed hysterically. I realized that they were kidding and laughed along until I felt something weird at the pit of my stomach.

Damn, I was about to puke again.

I rushed to the bathroom and puked it all out. A few people quieted down and looked at me, but went back to their business after. As if they didn't even notice me in the first place.

"Whoa!" Nicole shouted, softly. Kirsten whispered something to her, which made their eyes widen. Then Nicole left the room, running.

"You okay?" Kirsten asked me, rubbing my back. I nodded.

"I'm back!" Nicole announced, holding something.

"What's that?" I curiosly asked.

Kirsten took it from Nicole.

"Pee." Kirsten instructed.

"Wha- me?" I asked, shocked. "On that?"

She nodded. "Yes, now go."

":W-why?" I asked. "What the hell is this anyway?"

"Just do it." Kirsten and Nicole chorused. Wow, they could be like twins sometimes.

I gave them a weird look, but did what I was told anyway.

"You done?" Nicole asked. through the door.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Can we come in?" Kirsten asked.

"Just a sec." I said, running to the door.

"Give it." Nicole said. I handed the... Whatever it was to her.

Kirsten and Nicole studied it for a few minutes, looked at each other, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, until I realized what that "thing" was.

"Mia..." Kirsten began. I didn't hear the rest of what she was saying. I knew exactly what she was saying.

I was pregnant.

Pregnant with Greyson Chance's baby.

=======================:::::::::::::::::::======================

Ooh!

Is that good news? Or bad? You decide! You tell me. I hope you liked this chapter since it's pretty long compared to my usual. Anyway, thanks for reading! :DD Enjoyyyyy!